Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user needs help
02-10-2012, 02:04 PM,
New user needs help
Hi guys i know this may seem like a silly question. But i urgently need a topper. A hair piece about 6cn by 4cm. What would you recommend. Which type is durable and good quality. And how hard is it wearing a piece. Do you have to use a lot of products to keep the system alive. And whats the best way of attachment, tape of glue. I've had a transplant which failed but the front hairline remains so that could be a advantage for me. I'll add pictures soon.
02-11-2012, 05:14 AM,
RE: New user needs help
Hi Theone,
I always recommend a French lace system with poly on the back and sides (TL 250) for newbies. It's undetectable, strong and the poly on the sides makes attaching easier. You may want to go with all lace once you get the hang of wearing. At first it's a big step to wear. But after a while you don't think about it. People see you as being 'complete.' Of all the shampoos I've used I still come back to 'Creme of Nature.' It's only $5 but it sure does the job. I haven't seen it in stores lately and I've had to order it over the internet. Many other forum readers can chime in with their own suggestions. Best method of attachment? It gets to be a personal choice. It depends on your lifestyle and what suites you. I use a combination of tape and glue. I use tape around the perimeter of the unit and either Base Bond or I Glue to touch up. I've also attached using all Ultra Hold around the perimeter and that's worked nicely for me. It's best to experiment and see what you like. If you've had a transplant you will probably want put your unit behind the transplants---so you'll order a non-graduated front. All of our orders are graduated front by default unless the customer specifies that he wants a non-graduated front. Hope to see you pictures soon and I'm sure others will jump in with suggestions.
Regards,
John