Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Got2b glued on hairline sucks
02-07-2012, 05:46 AM,
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks
(02-06-2012, 04:35 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: You are a real nice guy johnny.. Some great folks on this forum.. I have noticed a really nice change here. People are much more pleasant and helpful.. less fighting and bickering.. We have some stand up folks in here.

Do you have pay pal. I will pay pal you a few bucks for that stuff.. And are you sure theres nothing you want to try that I can send back? I have a bottle of aileens tack it on and off that has been raved about in the past but not so much anymore. I haven't even tried it yet lol. SOmething about using something not meant for skin weirds me out. But I think it has the same ingredients.. only bad thing is that it is that white glue type

Hey X...

I do not need anything ! Got too much stuff... LOL... thats why I made up a flat rate Priority Box for you with a bunch that I'm never gonna use, and rather than just dump it, someone , if you don't, can use it !
Seems like everytime someone mentions a product...I gotta try it !!
And purchse not one....but a couple ! Smile...LOL
Yeah , I tried that Aileens stuff....its white, so did not like it !! Bought it at a fabric store.
In fact only like the clear stuff like Davlyn Black !
In fact, Xeon, I have 3 bottles of it on hand, the way I use it, take me couple of years to use all 3 !! Smile
So I blessed you with a bottle of Davlyn Black also, so you could see if ya like it !
Now remember, I only use it on the perimeter, only applied to the base ! Than use the G2BG on my head and the unit base!

YOU HAVE MAIL !

LATER,
johnny/albuquerque !! it's in the USA !! Smile

ps........just giving back.....like john did when he sent out replacement "FREE" units, to all, that bought Korean Lace ! Now thats a real Blessing by John !! That had to cost John some big bucks ! Thanks again John, for the replacement piece you sent me !

Messages In This Thread
Got2b glued on hairline sucks - Xeon005 - 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks - johnnycs1 - 02-07-2012, 05:46 AM