Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Got2b glued on hairline sucks
02-05-2012, 08:14 AM,
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks
Hey johnny..

Thanks for sharing your routine with me. I get how skin can be easier with just rubbing something off a plastic type base that is non porous. I have a couple of skin pieces that have a lace center and skin around the perimeter and front. This way I figure I can get airflow and comfort plus the ease of skin etc. And not have to attach the whole thing to my head. I feel with skin you have to do your whole head because its just weird and uncomfortable not doing it that way.

For what you are doing I suppose skin is easier. So if i got you write you first a whole head bond with davlyn and after a few days or so, u wipe off the surface with alcohol just to get the oils out etc, and could potentially add GOT2 products for an addition day or two hold.. or u will just redot the davlyn on for another strong hold. So when approximately do you do a full scalp and unit cleaning and get all the davlyn off.. once every week or 2?

For me.. whether skin or lace.. lately i just do a full head bond on the base with got2b glued spiking glue.. and than i use oil resistance white glue only on the very front center hairline. For temple flap areas that touch my own hair a little i use got2b.. That attachment seems to last me a good while. I detach after 3 or 4 days just because I want to, usually the attachment feelsl ike i can go another couple of days.

When I remove its like.. pretty easy id say.. I just use a little warm water to soak to losen up the got2b and peel it off my head and use a some alcohol to detatch the very front glue. The only thing I have to really clean up is the tiny bit of glue on the very front of my head which ir rub off with my finger lol. and if any little bit of glue is on the skin or lace at the front. The rest is no clean up. I rinse the got2 off my head and im done. To get the got2b glue off the skin/lace.. I simply just add a little shampoo run it under warm water and as im running it under the warm water i just gently rub a wash cloth over it in a circular motion and it all disappears.. I would say a full clean up takes me no more than 5 to 10 mins. Attachment probably takes me about five mins too. Maybe not even.

PS do you know any place that u can buy samples or tiny travel size bottles of davlyn? Id love to try it, but I hate buying bottles of glue and they might not work for me and than they sit there and go bad.

Messages In This Thread
Got2b glued on hairline sucks - Xeon005 - 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks - Xeon005 - 02-05-2012, 08:14 AM