Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nearly natural Natural sheen
01-27-2012, 07:07 PM,
RE: nearly natural Natural sheen
Hi Elvis... as you said on your other thread, I too find that products which are great on growing hair can often not be as `good` or you don`t get the expected-results on a system.... try Brylcreem..it`s cheap, been around for years, is widely-available and many guys like it... while I occasionally use it, I`m a bit `wary`of such products as most result in build-up, leading to more frequent shampooings etc....... a decent serum applied with the fingertips gives a nice texture/shine to the hair too....again, don`t trowel it on ! I know you`re probably after a really strong `wet`look /high-gloss etc. --you can get it with waxes etc., but there is often a pay-back for using them --some need strong shampoos to remove them.... I mean by all means, you can use them, but they can make more work for you and possibly, shorten the life-span of the system...... I see many guys use the Paul Mitchell one--maybe a little tub of that will help you..... I like serum because it has silicone/s which help seal-in moisture and gives shine and adds a nice soft feel to the hair. You could spend a fortune on buying all kinds of things.... many of which you`ll not use again.....one or two `tried and tested`ones is probably the way to go.

Messages In This Thread
nearly natural Natural sheen - elvis - 01-27-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: nearly natural Natural sheen - Paul In Ireland - 01-27-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: nearly natural Natural sheen - elvis - 01-27-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: nearly natural Natural sheen - Xeon005 - 01-28-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: nearly natural Natural sheen - Hersute - 01-28-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: nearly natural Natural sheen - elvis - 01-28-2012, 10:04 PM