Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Piece
01-27-2012, 12:45 AM,
RE: My First Piece
Thanks for the comments Hersute & Paul. I used 99% alcohol to release. Just about all of the tape stayed on my head. Just a little piece on the back stayed on and that came right off with a little more alcohol. I guess I was overly cautious so I used the C-22 lol. I do get little ripples in the lace here and there but nothing to major. I just press it down with my fingers when that happens. Paul to answer your question about how long I had the pieces, The one I'm wearing is about 1 1/2 old and I keep it in the bag it came in. The piece I just cut in last night is about 2 years old. That one I'm going to put on this weekend. Its the one that is a little thinner. Then I'll decide what density I like the best and order another one. Funny thing is when I look at my self in the mirror the piece always looks thicker to me, but when I see photos of myself it doesn't seem to thick and looks good. I do have a little shine in the front hairline. I'm going to try tapping the tape with my finger before applying it. Soon I want to start experimenting with glue on the hairline and see how that works out. I do have a bottle of Ghost Bond. Ive read good and bad reviews about it. I'll post up some more pics of the other piece this weekend.

Messages In This Thread
My First Piece - Rafs - 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: My First Piece - Hersute - 01-26-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: My First Piece - Paul In Ireland - 01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: My First Piece - Rafs - 01-27-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: My First Piece - Paul In Ireland - 01-27-2012, 01:24 AM