Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEING ARRESTED
01-26-2012, 12:31 AM,
BEING ARRESTED
YOU HAVE SEEN THE GUYS THAT GET ARRESTED AND BE BEING SO THEY GET BUSTED FOR WEARING< I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED WEARING A TOPLACE PIECE AND WENT UNDETECED
01-26-2012, 01:17 AM,
RE: BEING ARRESTED
(01-26-2012, 12:31 AM)D B COOPER Wrote: YOU HAVE SEEN THE GUYS THAT GET ARRESTED AND BE BEING SO THEY GET BUSTED FOR WEARING

Where have we seen this? Can you provide a link please?
01-26-2012, 08:34 AM,
I don't think he means any one in particular.
I think he means in general.
Guys wearing, usually don't wear in prison.
I thought it was out of choice, but maybe its mandatory?
01-26-2012, 09:40 AM,
Phil Spector comes to mind. He can't wear any of his hair pieces in prison. I also saw an episode of COPS where there was a guy wearing a really bad wig. It was VERY detectable and the cop asked him to remove the wig before taking a photo for his mug shot. I wonder,if you had a good piece if there would be any problem. DO cops ask if you wear hair before they take your mugshot?
01-26-2012, 10:11 AM,
I don't think a cop is going to realize or ask if there wasn't something that brought it to his attention. I am pretty confident that a wig is not on a cops mind unless he THINKS your wearing one for whatever reasons.. either a bad hair system, someones age with too thick of a density etc.. prison is another story. If i had to be in prison id rather have the hair tattoo treatment than id just have to shave lol. Thats one shitty thing about hair systems for me.. no matter how great they can look or how light.. ur never COMPLETELY free. if you go on vacation or somewhere for awhile ur always gonna have to worry about bringing glues and alcohol etc, and have to worry about putting it on alone somewhere in a shitty lit bath room.. or if its HOT and humid.. it makes putting on a system a nightmare.. so these things are far from perfect to me.
01-26-2012, 10:45 AM,
I think I mentioned in another thread that I was arrested last year and taken in for questioning.
They took my mug shot and nothing was said.
They then wanted to take my DNA.
I had a choice of doing it voluntarily with a mouth swap or if I refused, they had a right to pluck 3 hairs from my head!
Because I'd done nothing wrong I went with the swab, but I'd love to know what the DNA of my hair would have been!
01-26-2012, 11:52 AM,
i think the dna from the hair would of said made in china lol
01-26-2012, 12:02 PM,
(01-26-2012, 11:52 AM)D B COOPER Wrote: i think the dna from the hair would of said made in china lol

I know! I thought afterwards had they taken the hair from my head I could have lead a life of crime and a poor women in India would get all the blame!
01-26-2012, 12:51 PM,
In some countries, including the US, it is not permitted to wear a piece in jail. If the prison guards realise you're wearing one, you have to check it in. I had a client of mine (I am a lawyer) made to surrender his unit while in prison. It was a nice-looking unit - I wasn't aware he was wearing anything - and it wasn't picked up initially, but of course he had no glue or tape with him when he was arrested. After a few days it was coming unstable and he asked for permission to bring some adhesives in, and that is when they confiscated it. It caused him a lot of grief. He was a good-looking guy, and very sensitive about his hairloss. I think he had kept the piece under the radar till that point.

Moral: if you can't do the time (bald) don't do the crime, (and don't even get suspected of it!)
01-26-2012, 04:02 PM,
Yeah, ive been arrested maybe 2 or 3 times while wearing and they never said anything. Longest i stayed though was 4 days, so everything was still attached Wink