Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering system more than 1 within one order
01-23-2012, 08:28 PM,
Ordering system more than 1 within one order
Hey guys,

I wondered if I order hair system more than one (e.g. 3 systems) in one order, will the production time takes longer compared to ordering only one system at a time?

Sorry if my question sounds silly.
01-23-2012, 08:54 PM,
RE: Ordering system more than 1 within one order
Not silly at all...actually maybe John will answer this one.. my guess is that your order gets into a queue....one individual will work on something like a fullcap, as that takes more time/materials etc.... there are also many single-topper orders, so one worker will make a number of those in a set-time, at a pure guess now, I`d imagine there are a certain number of `floater` workers and when a multiple-order from the same person is being made, they are assigned to work alongside the `permanent` one in order not to slow the order down too much ......that`s just me speculating.....it`s actually something I never thought about...... I reckon they can really bang-out a system fairly rapidly once they start, but it`s the volume of orders before yours which is part of the `delay`...after all, there is a facility to have your order moved `forward`in the queue for an extra charge ... whether say, 3 systems would be made by the one person or two working side-by-side, I haven`t a clue about--would be interested to know though !!
01-24-2012, 02:35 AM,
I would be interested to know too. I once ordered two systems the same spec and they both came back with the exact same ventilation pattern as in there was a problem with the hair direction going the wrong way on one side. John took care of it for me but the interesting thing was that both systems had the same problem. It's like a second person was copying the first person's every move.
01-24-2012, 02:41 AM,
Or they were made by the same person who repeated their own error....would be great to find out though ... I know it`s not of major importance but I`m really curious now !! lol.
01-24-2012, 02:40 PM,
Hello guys,

I've just emailed John last night, and here is his response:

"Ordering 3 systems will not take longer.  3 different technicians will
be working on your order simultaneously and will finish at approximately
the same time.  I have instructed the factory to drop ship your order
directly to you when it's completed."

I hope ordering 3 systems will turn out to be good ( e.g good ventilation and consistent density).