Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on Ghost BondI
01-22-2012, 11:56 PM,
Question on Ghost BondI
Hi all, just wondering who has had experience using Ghost Bond XL. Is it pretty easy to u, and does it hold up good.
Its it a good alternative to the other glues.
01-24-2012, 02:48 AM,
RE: Question on Ghost BondI
I tried ghost bond because of the hype and I found it to be poor. It had a much shorter hold time than ORWG and the clean up was from the depths of hell itself. I tried it a few times hoping to get it to work for me but it was awful. Some do report good experiences with it though. I'm one of those people with oily scalps so most glues give me a short hold time but I get at least a week from ORWG and love it.
01-24-2012, 03:05 AM,
(01-24-2012, 02:48 AM)Hairenough Wrote: I tried ghost bond because of the hype and I found it to be poor. It had a much shorter hold time than ORWG and the clean up was from the depths of hell itself. I tried it a few times hoping to get it to work for me but it was awful. Some do report good experiences with it though. I'm one of those people with oily scalps so most glues give me a short hold time but I get at least a week from ORWG and love it.

Haven't used GB, but I got some "spam" a while ago from a product supplier I've used ... and Ghost Bond XL is supposed to be a new improved version, adding oil resistance. No idea if this is just hype or not, but thought I'd pass it along.

BTW, Hairenough ... is GB the one where you're supposed to use their special solvent for clean up ? What did you use ?

~FB
01-24-2012, 08:56 AM,
Oh I didn't realise there was a new and improved version coming out. I would be interested to learn more about that. I used C-22 to clean up regular ghost bond and it was a nightmare. I do a full head bond so a reasonable clean up is important for me.
I found some info:

Pro Hair Labs Ghost Bond XL Adhesive 1.3oz

All-new, stronger Ghost Bond formula fights scalp oil and heat

The original Ghost Bond is insanely popular because of how strong it holds under the worst weather conditions. It puts a Superman cape on your attachment every time.

But did Pro Hair Labs sit back with all the rave reviews? Nope! They had the nerve to go and make Ghost Bond even better, taking everything great about Ghost Bond (easy application and cleanup, heat-resistance, bacteria killers) and intensfying the formula to fight oily scalps, too! It's the "Xtra" in the brand new Ghost Bond XL With Xtra Moisture Control.

What's so hot about Ghost Bond XL?

That's just it! Heat, humidity and sweat really aren't a problem when you use Ghost Bond XL, because it keeps hot weather in check. But if your problem is an oily scalp, Ghost Bond XL's water-based formula creates a barrier to keep the greasiness away from your attachment for a longer-lasting, tight bond.

Skin-tested in swampy Florida weather, Ghost Bond XL is guaranteed to:
•Reduce and form a barrier against scalp oil
•Resist lifting in high humdity
•Keep heavy perspiration away from attachments

Ghost Bond XL is the strongest adhesive yet from Pro Hair Labs. So pick up a bottle today and fight scalp oil and humidity with a little somethin' "Xtra!"
01-24-2012, 06:37 PM,
Did anyone use the ghost bond XL for the hairline.
01-25-2012, 01:35 AM,
It's time for some of us to test this glue out. I have feeling the makers have taken ideas from ORWG to get Ghost Bond to be more oil resistent. If it's even a little better than ORWG then we would have a better solution in the quest for a better glue. Who's up for trying this with me? Hersute?
01-25-2012, 04:08 PM,
I'm in the process of ordering it. Since no one can post how good it really is I'll do a test and post what I think of it. It will be a good product or a waste of $