Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time Full Cap (pics included)
01-22-2012, 05:29 PM,
RE: First time Full Cap (pics included)
Thank for al lthe positive comments guys.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER go back to a topper unless i had super duper thick sides and back and great temple points.

Full cap has eliminated blanending issues, colour issues! Also your hair looks more natural in terms of the sides matching up to the front and top, not like with most toppers peoples own hair is very weak and thin compared to the piece. Full cap is extremely secure, i utilise some of my own temple hair like Paul from Ireland, and the sideburns are mine. I think anyone going for a FC should utilise their own temple hair if they have any cos as many pointed out it adds to

Specs are: front 70, back 55, sides 55 temple area 50, poly on sides and back only for strong attachment and french lace everywhere else, color dark brown, straight hair, ventilation is front pampadour, sides, back straight down, temple areas back and down. Cut it in with sissors,

Nape area to be honest i have had no problems at all, use tapesuper tape and front tight grip glue and its been holding up already 1 week with minimal lifting in the front however i only put 1 layer of glue.
All in all full caps are a no brainer. I dont need to worry who is looking at me from side or back view as there is no blending issues, and front view is fine as long as you make sure u have a good attachment if showing hair line.

Full caps are soooooooooooooooooooooooo muc better!!~