• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time Full Cap (pics included)
01-22-2012, 12:26 AM,
First time Full Cap (pics included)
Full caps rule.

Simple.
01-22-2012, 12:42 AM,
RE: First time Full Cap (pics included)
When I see pictures as good as this, it makes me less scared of the inevitable prospect of moving over to a full cap!

Nice job!
01-22-2012, 12:52 AM,
Well-done cowboy...nice style and the sideburn area is particularly good ! Temples great too which can be tricky.
Enjoy !!
01-22-2012, 12:57 AM,
Looks great. I think your temple points really add to the full cap's realism.
01-22-2012, 10:14 AM,
it looks really good...wish there was better quality of pics! or daylight...that will be awesome
01-22-2012, 10:39 AM,
(01-22-2012, 10:14 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: it looks really good...wish there was better quality of pics! or daylight...that will be awesome

andre, I remember you were on the fence about a hp, have you taken the big plunge? Let's see some pics!!!
01-22-2012, 11:09 AM,
no...this week I will receive a piece and I will try it on for the first time...I will put lot of gel and strong hairspray on my thinning hair hair I will dry it to bond the hair on my scalp and then with a few tabs of tapes I will try to attach the hp and blend with my existing hair.the piece comes with a haircut already so I will need to make just a few adjustments...and also I will had to color it as it is not the exact color of my own hair...so this week I will try it and see how it will be...I am waiting also some supplies from debbie, especially the safe grip glue...I want to try that too.hope everything will be ok as I just can not conceal my hair anymore with nanogen.
01-22-2012, 11:12 AM,
The first day is always the hardest. Remember product (gel, hairspray, wax works) does wonders for a hp.

Good luck!
01-22-2012, 11:32 AM,
yea...the guy where i bought the piece from told me that already...when I had my own hair I just used hairspray and barely anything other than that...I will buy american crew fiber ...I need something with good hold, not too much shine and not to make the wet look...I hope this will work for me.
01-22-2012, 01:45 PM,
Excellent job! Looks like you did a great job designing a template and the factory really nailed the ventilation.

Good template + good specs + good ventilation + good cut-in and style = one happy hair wearer Big Grin