Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"My hairs back!" - how did you make the CHANGE?
01-14-2012, 05:04 AM,
"My hairs back!" - how did you make the CHANGE?
Hi all,

Light hearted post for a Friday - but on topic!

I just wondered what peoples stories are for going from bald to hair wearer?

I went thin on top and used consealer to build it back over a few years and people bought it and I then moved over to a system that was the exact same style I had at the time so noone would see the change over.

However, I see some peoples pics who are totally bald on top and wondered how they made the change. Were you open with family and work friends? or have you been more sneaky like I was?

Thanks all!

Benq
01-14-2012, 05:13 AM,
RE: "My hairs back!" - how did you make the CHANGE?
for me i noticed that my real hair has been growing fuller and thicker since ive been wearing, i shave my top down every two weeks when doing de/re, im wondering if my hair is growing back because of wearing a piece and not putting a bunch of junk in my hair< or im not as stressed as i was before wearing, but i dont think there was much of a changed before wearing i put alot of product in my hair before i got a piece and i went on vacation for a month and lost some weight< i think people noticed my slimmer self instead of my hair
01-14-2012, 08:49 AM,
RE: "My hairs back!" - how did you make the CHANGE?
I have had a few times i thought you were bald, as i had been wearing a hat for years when i first started wearing.I have no intention of letting anyone know i wear lets hope it stays that way..