Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fullcap Template pics.
01-18-2012, 07:43 PM,
RE: New Fullcap Template pics.
Hi expriest..I`d been wondering how your order had gone...I know it`s been a while since you were doing the Template and getting yourself organised .....you had the back perimeter up a bit far as I remember it and you tweaked that...are you happy now with the system as it arrived ?
As I said above---that picture is a bit misleading for some reason....the close-up at the back there looks like there`s a lot of hair at the back..it`s really only short,but looks longer....I`m still debating with myself on whether to get rid of it.....as JRob was saying, it can be helpful to keep it if you have half-decent growth there. I have 2 systems..one has much denser hair there and totally covers that growing hair, but the other is a little thinner and cut marginally shorter too, having the little bit of growing hair can help with the look..I`m always conscious of the back when standing directly in front of people like in a Queue, and that`s why I`ve kept it....it really `softens `the look [ I feel] if/when you incline the head forward...if the system hair `lifts` a bit, well, you have the underlying hair to `soften`things...... BTW, you might find using some tape at the temple area is easier than getting glue into your growing hair....my pics make it look like there is a kind of `decent`amount of hair at the front/side there ..it`s hardly noticeable in reality..only a few millimetres and again is practically covered over by the system hair ...I only keep it there because the system density is low/er there and as shedding occurs, as it does inevitably, the little bit underlying makes it not obvious. Thankfully to date, shedding hasn`t been an issue with either system....first one I got is heading for 10 months old now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - LTB - 01-14-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - LTB - 01-14-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - JRob - 01-18-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - expriest - 01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - Paul In Ireland - 01-18-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - expriest - 01-19-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - sagem - 01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - JRob - 01-22-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - garaboy - 01-23-2012, 04:46 AM
RE: New Fullcap Template pics. - JRob - 01-23-2012, 10:40 AM