Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$175.00 for a attchment and cut...I don't think so!
01-14-2012, 02:35 PM,
RE: $175.00 for a attchment and cut...I don't think so!
(01-14-2012, 02:21 PM)ibetalot Wrote: I have paid anywhere from $50.00 to $75.00.

That is reasonable.
01-14-2012, 04:38 PM,
RE: $175.00 for a attchment and cut...I don't think so!
(01-14-2012, 02:11 PM)EricInNY Wrote: I understand that $175 is kinda high but that is what I paid for my first cut in. However, this included shampoo, cutting my own existing hair, shaving my scalp, coloring my hair to blend into system hair, bonding, cutting the piece, and then styling it. I just don't think that I could have pulled this whole wearing systems thing off without having a stylist. Maybe down the road when I become more accustomed to doing it by myself but for now for myself I prefer having it done for me. After I paid for the initial cut in the price I pay every 2 or 3 weeks to get rebonded, cut and styled is no more than your "mall" stylists, barbers charge. Also just the fact that after I go to my stylist I walk out of there each time utterly amazed how good I look lol. I mean when I am looking at my bald, shaved top of my head when she debonds me I am absolutely disgusted how much older than my age I look, but then she works her magic and takes 15-20 years off me.
I know a couple of people that I work with that do their own systems and you can spot them a mile away. I would prefer to not even wear if mine looked like theirs do. So I know some say this is expensive but at least for me totally worth it. I have wasted $175 bucks on a lot more foolish things than looking good.

You had color work....so yes I would expect my total to be more.
Sound like you found a excellent stylist.