Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!! 20% off thru Jan. 31
01-02-2012, 05:09 AM,
Happy New Year!! 20% off thru Jan. 31
Happy New Year everyone! We're running a special for the entire month of January. When you order on line please enter the discount code 'looking great.' That will give you a 20% discount off your hair systems. For those 'newbies' that are sending in a physical order using the Printable Order Form please include the discount code in the 'Comments Box' and the discount will be included in your email invoice. We wish everyone the best in 2012!
01-04-2012, 01:59 PM,
RE: Happy New Year!! 20% off thru Jan. 31
(01-02-2012, 05:09 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Happy New Year everyone! We're running a special for the entire month of January. When you order on line please enter the discount code 'looking great.' That will give you a 20% discount off your hair systems. For those 'newbies' that are sending in a physical order using the Printable Order Form please include the discount code in the 'Comments Box' and the discount will be included in your email invoice. We wish everyone the best in 2012!

Is this true? I tried to enter that text in the redemption code field on my order and it comes back "invalid redemption code". I cancelled the order.
01-04-2012, 02:39 PM,
I just palced and order with John directly and the invoice he sent very clearly showed 20% .....!
01-04-2012, 03:06 PM,
LBBBCOCO--
It's true. Are you entering the special code as two words? If there's a problem please write to me at [email protected] and we'll get it fixed.
Thank,
John
http:///www.toplace.com
01-05-2012, 12:02 AM,
(01-04-2012, 02:39 PM)hairagain Wrote: I just palced and order with John directly and the invoice he sent very clearly showed 20% .....!

This happened through the online form.
(01-04-2012, 03:06 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: LBBBCOCO--
It's true. Are you entering the special code as two words? If there's a problem please write to me at [email protected] and we'll get it fixed.
Thank,
John

Yes, John. Two separate words lower case. Tried it several times even including the quotation marks and period, just in case it may have been that specific. Just kept getting red band saying invalid redemption code. I will try again when I get to work but may have to place phone order.
01-05-2012, 01:17 AM,
I've contacted the webmaster about this and it should be resolved today. Please email your orders to me at:

[email protected]

I'll generate a manual invoice with the 20% discount. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,
John
01-05-2012, 08:26 AM,
Hey John,

I am consulting a gentleman who is probably going to be placing an order soon but he is going to be starting with a couple of stock units.

I am assuming this offer applies to these as well?
01-05-2012, 08:40 AM,
Just verified the discount code with the webmaster. It's

looking great

Regards,
John
01-06-2012, 10:36 AM,
(01-04-2012, 03:06 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: LBBBCOCO--
Thank,
John

Yes, John. Two separate words lower case. Tried it several times even including the quotation marks and period, just in case it may have been that specific. Just kept getting red band saying invalid redemption code. I will try again when I get to work but may have to place phone order.
(01-04-2012, 02:39 PM)hairagain Wrote: I just palced and order with John directly and the invoice he sent very clearly showed 20% .....!

This happened through the online form.