Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what type of piece do u have
01-02-2012, 01:02 AM,
what type of piece do u have
Hey guys, just wondering with everyone on the site, what is the main type of piece are you all wearing. Is it a TL100 or 150, or 200 or 250.
Maybe anyone who can just post what kind, would be good to see what majority wear.
cheers
01-02-2012, 07:06 PM,
RE: what type of piece do u have
38 views no posts. Maybe alot arent hairwearers.

Thats ok, i will be looking forward to ordering. Just wanted to get a feel of what most ppl had.
01-02-2012, 08:26 PM,
My uneducated guess from reading the forum over past few months would be, for the people that wear partials, eighty percent use super fine swiss lace.

For the regular full piece wearers, eighty-five percent wear some form of lace front (again, most of these SFS but some french) for a realistic hairline. For the rest of the piece, maybe one third of these have a full lace piece, the rest have some combination of thin skin or mono.

Would be interesting to know more accurate statistics if anyone even really knows.
01-02-2012, 11:05 PM,
I know this year ill get a few pieces and try out a few different ones. Working in an industry where I need to wear a hardhat all the time it will be interesting to see how they hold up. Just waiting for work to pick up and then will order. As I work in the middle of no where Ill organise to get Debbie to cut it in and then hope for the best it works well. Ill get an exercise base also and post what its like along with the ultru fine lace. As I go on leave every 2 months for 2 weeks i can easily wear something fine as i dont need to wear a hardhat on holiday. Itd be a lil wierd if i did.
01-03-2012, 11:42 AM,
I use all French lace, I tried Swiss and had them tear or get a hole. The French to me is almost exactly the same but stronger, last longer.... I go a slightly lower density, wich shows a realistic scalp if you part your hair. I have noticed that thes things look thicker on your head than in your hand or or on a wig stand, I don't know if its just me but I have gotten some that seemed to thinn and the POOF on my head they were quite thick and I thined them a little....
01-03-2012, 08:32 PM,
yah im sure this month ill order a french with poly perimeter. The ones i have are starting to look ratty. I might order 2 and get one cut in by debbie after i check the prices coz i live in an area where i have to fly 2 hours to get to the closest city. Then when i goto Melbourne get the other cut in by someone there that does it. Should be good. Just waiting for work to pick up over the xmas break.