Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in 2012
01-01-2012, 01:52 PM,
New in 2012
Hi All,
We hope you had a great 2011 and that you will have a wonderful 2012! We have some announcements to make.

First, we've held prices at the same level for over 7 years. The factory increased prices one year ago and we 'tightened our belts' and did not increase prices to our customers.

Effective Jan. 1 2012

TL 100/150 $249
TL 200/250 $249
TL 300 $295
TL 400 $295
TL 500/550 $295
TL 600 $295
TL 700 $329
Stock Units $229

And we are excited about our new services and products:

TOPLACE SELLS SUPPLIES
-In the past customers have ordered supplies such as tapes and glues from our products supplier. Now Toplace brings that service 'in house.' You will be able to order tapes, glues and accessories along with your hair order. Or just order supplies separately when you need them. This will be so much more convenient for our customers! This will be available sometime in January 2012.

NEW ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION LACE
-You asked for it. Wow! You won't believe this lace--it's the best! Also referred to as the 'new Super Fine Swiss lace' this stuff is great! This lace is truly the 'state of the art'. There is absolutely nothing finer! It's not recommended for densities over 70%--it's just too fine for heavier densities.

NEW STOCK UNIT
-It's a French lace unit with 1 1/2" of poly on the back and sides. All other specs are the same as the other stock units. With the extra wide poly strip you'll be able to trim the base to fit you and still have enough poly on the back and sides to provide a smooth surface to apply glue or tape for a strong bond. Whether you're an experienced hair wearer and need some hair quickly---or just a 'newbie' that wants to try out hair wearing--this is a great solution for you!

FACTORY DIRECT SHIPMENT TO YOU
-There are times when you need a unit as fast as possible. Now you can have your order drop shipped from the factory directly to your doorstep via FedEx or UPS. This usually takes from 2-3 days. This means that you will save from 4 to 9 days from the normal delivery time. The cost will be an extra $25. Nobody else offers this service!

We want to thank everyone for their support in 2011. We'll do our best to make 2012 even better! Remember--wearing hair can change your life!

Regards,
John
http://www.toplace.com
01-02-2012, 01:40 AM,
RE: New in 2012
are the prices above include normal shipping?
01-02-2012, 02:00 AM,
Would TopLace be willing to send out samples of the 'NEW ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION LACE'?

Its so good that forum members like Fante, Needmorehair, Hairenough & Daveraver really pushed for a product like this because it was only a few months ago that Toplace were reluctant to believe such a product existed.

Its a positive example of how the forum can mutually benefit everyone involved.
01-02-2012, 03:57 AM,
All sounds ok by me , i will get a order in for the new ultra high defination lace, i think if the factory can promise the best bleaching so we dont have to do it then our hair wearing future is in safe hands..
01-02-2012, 04:03 AM,
NEW ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION LACE
-You asked for it. Wow! You won't believe this lace--it's the best! Also referred to as the 'new Super Fine Swiss lace' this stuff is great! This lace is truly the 'state of the art'. There is absolutely nothing finer! It's not recommended for densities over 70%--it's just too fine for heavier densities.

Would love to see a sample of this ' NEW ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION LACE'
Is this the same lace that BA hyped up?
Agree with Hersuite that i also would love to have an sample sent to myself to compare.
01-02-2012, 04:09 AM,
what model number is HD Lace?
01-02-2012, 04:40 AM,
Also, is there a price available for Fullcap systems... I know it`s approx. ``Double the price of a topper`` --- but which one ? I assume it would be double the cost of either a TL 100 or 200 as they are both lace and both the same price. That would come out at [round figure] 500$ ?
(01-02-2012, 04:09 AM)hairagain Wrote: what model number is HD Lace?
The page hasn`t been updated yet to show the new one.
01-02-2012, 05:23 AM,
I'll check with the factory to see if they can provide samples. They're closed now for New Year but I'll know you know asap. Shipping costs remain the same. This is the same lace that BA hyped. My webmaster is working on adding the option to the website--it will be a TL 800. If you want to order it just email me and I handle the order and invoice you. I'll have to confirm the price of a full cap with this new Ultra High Definition lace. Also, I just posted under a separate post that we're running a special for the entire month of January. Enter the discount code 'looking great' when you order and receive a 20% discount off the hair systems.
Happy New Year!
John
http://www.toplace.com
01-02-2012, 05:41 AM,
John -- can you post the Fullcap prices for that `New`lace when you know it, and the other laces [Swiss and French] now, to take account of the increase which has just come in to effect, just for future reference, thanks.
01-02-2012, 09:06 AM,
the price is ok

Jeah at the lace!