Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Products
08-22-2009, 07:00 AM,
New Products
Just a quick comment on Ultra Hold glue and then a quick question on super tape

Been using the ultra hold for last 3 weeks or so and gotta say I like it much better than the I-glue. It dries faster, holds a little longer and the cleanup seems to be much easier. From my brief experience I have to recomend it.

Super tape works fine - get 4-5 days on average and in the Florida heat and humidity thats damned good. My problem with it is cutting it, I use 99% alchohol on scissors to prevent the sticking but still end up losing a few strips everytime I change. Anyone have any ideas ?
08-22-2009, 08:13 AM,
Re: New Products
I sell the contours also. the C contours will work great for back and sides and best of all.....no cutting!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-22-2009, 03:40 PM,
i do bill. You have to use small sharp scissors, the bigger scissors are just crap and make it stick straight off. And dont cut too fast take your time.
08-23-2009, 05:11 PM,
Im 90 percent sure you're just not letting ultrahold dry long enough. I tried it on my hairline as i heard you say it looks more realistic than tape but i let it dry for 10 + minutes in a cool environment ie no sweating going on and it feels really secure.
08-23-2009, 05:45 PM,
timguyperson Wrote:I tried letting it dry for 10 mins etc... quite a few times, never worked for me. Was a horrible sticky disgusting mess that was always a nightmare to clean up, even after only 1 day. Also the hair always stuck to it through the lace too so the hair line was crap. But I've got a very oily scalp, even walker no shine only lasts about 4-5 days on the sides and back.

I've just tried white glue today for the front, and so far I'm very impressed. It dried beautifully, and you know exactly when to attach because it's when the glue has just gone clear (from white), it's also a very strong hold, I pull at the hair and it goes no where. The real test though, will be how it lasts the night.

You have had the same experience I have had over the years with Ultrahold Tim, Personally one of the worst glues I have ever used.
08-23-2009, 06:27 PM,
You have had the same experience I have had over the years with Ultrahold Tim, Personally one of the worst glues I have ever used.

lol i bought ultrahold because you told me to BA and thats how you feel about it lol :/
08-24-2009, 04:12 AM,
its so funny how so many people can get different results from glues and tapes. I remember when I first used st-30 and expected great results and found out it did nothing more than the blue tape other than a easier cleanup, everyone was raving about it and all I could do was shrug.
I also let the ultra glue dry for a few minutes and I also use very light amounts. I also find the cleanup is substantially better than the white stuff so go figure. lol

Thanks for the ideas , Deb I'll send you an order soon for the contours. Also like te small scissor idea so thanks again for helping out

Bill