Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
what route would you take if you were rich?
12-31-2011, 08:36 PM,
RE: what route would you take if you were rich?
I could have a transplant or two but just havent done it. I dont think its about cost there are surgeons out there who will allow you to pay in installments, plus you could put it on interest free credit cards. And as someone pointed out just because its reported rooney paid 30 grand doesnt mean he did, it is possible he paid that to have the place closed just for him so no-one else would be there and he would then get the special treatment celebs like. Alot of transplants of similiar grafts would cost in the region of £10,000.

The transplant plus hairpiece could look great but I have read reports of people who state its hard to blend the two together.

I'm considering a HT but it would probably mean travelling half way round the world on my own which is a big deal for me, the fact rooney had such great results (remember he still has 6 months of improvements yet to come) had his in the uk makes the likelyhood of me having a ht improve the only drawback is we dont know which doc did his HT.

The best thing about hair pieces is you can get the look you want so if down the line I want a HT at least I dont have to look back and say I wasted years doing nothing and looking like crap.
(12-31-2011, 07:38 PM)Hersute Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 05:44 PM)mcat45 Wrote: I think ultimately I'm gonna do a front hairline transplant thats pretty thick and wear a system behind it.

At this stage, its surgically impossible to have a dense transplant that would be as natural looking and thick as a real hairline is.
A surgeon will tell you he can make it appear thicker by staggering the implants, but this illusion will only work if you view the hairs face on.
From all other angles it will appear see thru.

Thats not true, plenty of people get amazing results, I understand you didnt get the results you wanted, if you are willing to share which doc did you use and when did you have it done?

Messages In This Thread
RE: what route would you take if you were rich? - standbyme - 12-31-2011, 08:36 PM