Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut ins in Rhode Island
12-29-2011, 10:20 AM,
Cut ins in Rhode Island
Any places in Rhode Island/Southern Massachusetts? Ive called a bunch of places and they only cut in the systems that they sell. Ive called a few salons but they dont have any experience with them. If anyone knows any places let me know! Thanks.
01-02-2012, 12:01 PM,
RE: Cut ins in Rhode Island
Hey Justin, was on another site and came across this link, not sure if they do cut ins but the list has their phone numbers to call and see.

http://www.ricancercouncil.org/resources/wigs.php
01-03-2012, 10:21 AM,
(01-02-2012, 12:01 PM)EricInNY Wrote: Hey Justin, was on another site and came across this link, not sure if they do cut ins but the list has their phone numbers to call and see.

http://www.ricancercouncil.org/resources/wigs.php
hey thanks, i came across this site before called em all and they only do their own systems, but one of the ladies emailed me and knows someone who might do it, ill keep everyone posted.
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM,
Justine,
I emailed a place down at the pier. Jeannine emailed me back after a few days and said she will do a cut in. Here is her info:

ADVANCE HAIR DESIGN
140 POINT JUDITH RD.
SUITE 35
NARRAGANSETT, RHODE ISLAND 02882
401 789 4247
[email protected]
advancehairandwigs.com

she has a privacy screened area for cut-ins.
she said call her for an appointment
on her website she lists mens haircuts @ 25 bucks, so thats a good sign, cost wise.
could you let me know how you make out and I may give her a try when I'm home for a visit RI
could ya send me a couple of clam cakes from George's or Iggys ? Smile LOL Or a pizza from Caserta's , Federal Hill, or 2 Guys, Post Rd. East Greenwich. Smile

How this helps ya........please let me know how ya make out, cost, etc. Thanks Justine

Johnny/albuquerque
01-04-2012, 09:56 AM,
(01-03-2012, 10:52 PM)johnnycs1 Wrote: Justine,
I emailed a place down at the pier. Jeannine emailed me back after a few days and said she will do a cut in. Here is her info:

ADVANCE HAIR DESIGN
140 POINT JUDITH RD.
SUITE 35
401 789 4247
[email protected]
advancehairandwigs.com

on her website she lists mens haircuts @ 25 bucks, so thats a good sign, cost wise.
could you let me know how you make out and I may give her a try when I'm home for a visit RI
could ya send me a couple of clam cakes from George's or Iggys ? Smile LOL Or a pizza from Caserta's , Federal Hill, or 2 Guys, Post Rd. East Greenwich. Smile

How this helps ya........please let me know how ya make out, cost, etc. Thanks Justine

Johnny/albuquerque

Thanks man I might go see her! I found a place called Tiffanys for men in Cranston, they do cut ins also, rather go to Point Judith even though its further cause I love it up there! I had some Casertas the other day, love that stuff! Iggys is awesome for clam cakes, and so is Flos clam shack in newport or portsmouth! Ill let you know how I make out. Thanks again!
01-04-2012, 12:51 PM,
(01-04-2012, 09:56 AM)justin sane Wrote:
(01-03-2012, 10:52 PM)johnnycs1 Wrote: Justine,

ADVANCE HAIR DESIGN
140 POINT JUDITH RD.
SUITE 35
401 789 4247
[email protected]
advancehairandwigs.com

Johnny/albuquerque

Thanks man I might go see her! I found a place called Tiffanys for men in Cranston, they do cut ins also, rather go to Point Judith even though its further cause I love it up there! I had some Casertas the other day, love that stuff! Iggys is awesome for clam cakes, and so is Flos clam shack in newport or portsmouth! Ill let you know how I make out. Thanks again!

Justine this might be another lead.......
I'm pretty sure this is the guy I'm thinking of...
He is a regular barber and also wears.

Davids's Greenwood Barber Shop
2879 Post Rd.
Warwick, RI
401-737-7077

pretty sure he is the one I have in mind, but don't know if he does unit cut-ins, but since he wears, I would think he could cut you in ?

johnny/albuquerque
06-05-2012, 11:34 AM,
hey johnycs1 can you email me at [email protected] i got a few questions thanks