Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am mikegozo
12-27-2011, 03:02 PM,
RE: I am mikegozo
Hey Mike,

Good to see that you're still around. How's the full cap thing going for you? I know you were anxious to get started with a full cap when I met you a few years ago.
12-27-2011, 04:00 PM,
Hey James and JRob the men that had the vision to think outside the box...JRob I am still himming and hawing about going that next step and James You knew along time ago what Gary was up to kuddos to you. The main thing guys is that we as hairwearers do not have to put up with anybodys bull, we have to many venders to deal with now and no one company can hold us hostage.

I have gotten to know John over a period of time and he is as down to earth as one person can be, he has always been there when I needed a question answered.

JRob I have to say you blew my mind away at Garys convention back in Windsor with your fullcap and Debbies cut in, do you remember I was going around the basement saying unbelieveable !!!! I always said if I didnt know you wore a fullcap I would have never known.

James are you still doing the Mohawk ?
12-27-2011, 04:32 PM,
Mike, I was at the Windsor convention with JRob too. I was the guy that was still on the fence about wearing... I also brought my girlfriend at the time with me. Not sure if that rings a bell. Were you the one that lived not too far from Windsor? Did you have your wife with you when the group went out to dinner?
12-28-2011, 07:37 AM,
(12-27-2011, 04:00 PM)masterofmyDOMEmain Wrote: JRob I have to say you blew my mind away at Garys convention back in Windsor with your fullcap and Debbies cut in, do you remember I was going around the basement saying unbelieveable !!!! I always said if I didnt know you wore a fullcap I would have never known.

Yea, that's why I asked!
12-28-2011, 09:16 AM,
Jrob I keep thinking go for it but then I look at my sides and just try holding on to them....One of the major things holding me back is not having a job at this time, if I was working I would have three to four pieces made at one time once I was happy with design and that way I would always have a fullcap on hand and then I would order one to two every year just to keep up. hey can you post on here some of the pics of that convention of your fullcap that debbie did the cut in? I think alot of guys who have never seen them would be blown away by them and maybe some guys on the fence might finally jump over.

Egghead I think I do remember you......but give me a couple of more hints...my brother Tony who everyone said was Al pachino !!! lol was there too along with my girlfriend. was your girlfriend the one that wanted you to go for it after seeing all the transformations> and you were still hesitent?
12-28-2011, 09:48 AM,
It was your brother Tony, not cousin I spoke to. Mike, do you know whatever happened to Lino, Gary's friend?
12-29-2011, 01:38 PM,
Hey Mike,

Yes, I'm still doing the Mohawk look! It looks awesome!