Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am mikegozo
12-25-2011, 05:16 PM,
I am mikegozo
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say Merry Christmas !!!! and a Happy New Year. Some of you will remember me as the bozo that modeled for B.A. but I am here to tell you that I have posted a couple of times under the title above for obvious reasons which if you guys want to know I will tell later.

The main reason I am posting on Johns site right now is to let everyone know that John and his service is A1.....he has helped me out in so many ways that I cant begin to explain. I have received two pieces that reminded me of the glory days of past when we would order and actually get what we requested !!!!.

Well I am going back to my family party but I just had this urge to give John and Mike M. a shout out.
12-26-2011, 12:48 AM,
RE: I am mikegozo
Mike, if I told you my name you would know who I was, I have met you 2 times and talked with you and your cousin (can't remember his name). I'll be the first to ask you as everyone else will also ask what happened?
12-26-2011, 06:12 AM,
(12-26-2011, 12:48 AM)AAA Wrote: Mike, if I told you my name you would know who I was, I have met you 2 times and talked with you and your cousin (can't remember his name). I'll be the first to ask you as everyone else will also ask what happened?

Well Hello AAA... I will try and make it short and sweet as to why I finally have come out of the closet in regards to what happened with Gary and I.

I began to work for Gary about two years ago.....My job was to go over border and pick up pieces to mail back in the states.....slowly but surly it became a twice a week thing...he would pay for my gas and also the toll to cross bridge and money for each piece I mailed out, well dummy me at the beginning I was using my credit card to pay for the mailings figuring that there was no way in hell that Gary would screw me and not pay me down the road.

Well I racked up well over $2000.00 on my credit cards to pay for mailings !!!! and then I went with him to Chicago convention and that is where Debbie suggested to Gary since I wasnt working that it would be nice if Gary could get me more involved in the Business to help me out. He came up with the idea of me handling stock pieces in America and that eventually I would control that part of it.....well needless to say I think he promised everyone and their cousin that same role !!!!! lol

Now mind you I had to make an investment of some money to begin the process of purchasing stock pieces...but it was left up to me in regards to how much I wanted to commit, so I invested $1000.00 to have these lovely stock pieces to be given to me so I can have a bigger piece of the pie......

Ok now so far ladies and gentlemen if you add up the two figures I gave you now I am out over $3000.00 still assuming that there is no way in hell he was going to not pay me right? well my friends not only was he going to screw me out of that amount but lets not forget the period of time that I worked for him he would continuosly make excuses as to why he wasnt even paying me for the regular work that I was doing for him !!!! Yes call me an idiot but I still hung with him because I enjoyed doing what I did and took great pride in helping get pieces out to you guys and I kinda got a kick out of modeling pieces because allowed me first hand to see what is out there for us.

Yes Yes I know you guys are saying to yourselves this guy has the balls to come on here and tell us this story when he knew darn well that some of the pieces Gary was trying to push was crap and I was a part of his charade....Guys I will still to this day stand by the Koreans ventalation skills but OMG did the shed like crazy and yes my friend the base was difficult to handle if you werent a seasoned hairwearer.

Bottom line is when it was all said and done I was out close to $7000.00 dollars and that is including a couple of fullcap and topper orders I never recieved....oh ya he did the famous throwing a couple of stock pieces for me to get by with because for some strange reason the factory was having issues.....you know you have heard his famous excuses.

Oh one more thing......at the beginning when I started working with him and thinking that I am forming a friendship he asked if I knew of anyone who could loan him $4000.00 My sister loaned him the money with a promise of making $1000.00 back on that investment because he needed the money to ...get this !!! because he needed to pay a retainer fee for a lawyer to fight the EVIL John who had the nerve to try and screw Gary after all that Gary did for him....(ya I am being Sarcastic) bottom line guys I believed in him and I put my faith in a man who claims to this day he is a born again christian.

I was fortunate enough to fight to get my sisters $4000.00 dollar loan to him begging and pleading to at least not screw my sister out of her money !!! I would email him like crazy I would go over to his house pleading not to screw her....I was able to recover the money for her along with an extra $500.00 but he made it known that she wouldnt have been able to go anyplace else and make that kind of money on an investment in such a short time .....now this is after he promised she would have it back within a month because he was going to go everseas and bring back loads of money that this so called rich man had at home !!! what a joke.

After months of me trying to recoup some of my money I finallly gave up because this man has no care in who he screwed and believe me I have come to find out he has screwed alot of guys and possibly girls out of their money !!! and I am talking if not well over $100.000 if you add all the people who have lost money to this devil of a man. It is safe to say I am still out well over $3000.00 and I know darn well a good friend of mine and knows Gary very well is out $4000.00 or more, so believe me the amount I gave you of what he owes people and oh lets not forget the factories he has screwed over the years !!!

Please understand that is why I would no longer post during this period of time beacuse I was hoping to recover my money from him and I just didnt want to stir the pot, but now my friend I dont give a damn...any man that can screw so many people can go to hell in my book and I will no longer be held hostage because of the money he still owes me, because I figure I will never see it in my lifetime.

I had wrote him two long nasty letters over the past year and a half about how could he be doing the Conventions and taking his honey to different places and having the nerve to tell me these things knowing damn well that the money he was wasting could have been used to pay us all back....but then again he was I come to find out later he was robbing Peter to pay Paul and some people lived the good life with him while it lasted and they know who they are...they will have to make peace with god themselves.

Sorry about the novel...and believe I could have wrote more but then again I think I have made it very clear what type of man he was and is.

Michael

Oh by the way, I looked up wholesale hairpiece companies in China and I have come to find out I am popular there too !!! I have one of my pics on one website claiming its his factories piece that I am modeling when I know darn well his factory didnt do that one...so of course I will be shooting an email his way to let him know if I dont get royalty fees for using my pic I would like for him to remove it !!!!lol and no I will not ask for a free piece from him because I ordered one time from him and I requested 65% density and got back enough hair on it to do two pieces !!!! ya that thick. Moral of the story as long as John and others can keep the prices reasonable for us why in the heck would you want to bother with dealing straight with factory? in the long run you might save about fifty bucks but believe me its not worth the hassle and if they mess up your order you will be out more money because of the shipping cost.

Ok I am done....hey wake up :-)

I will be posting this on other sites if they will allow me so others will be aware of what went down.
12-27-2011, 05:27 AM,
Holy Crap....seems as if a little Karma is due someone, seems like everbody got taken.....
12-27-2011, 05:32 AM,
Mike where is b.a now, also is fortooh b.a ?
12-27-2011, 06:46 AM,
(12-27-2011, 05:32 AM)sagem Wrote: Mike where is b.a now, also is fortooh b.a ?

Sagem I really dont know if he is still living in Windsor at the same home and to be honest with you I really dont give two shits about him....I havent spoken to him for close to over three months now I think.....like I said I am done begging for my money and my goal now is to inform everyone to be aware of the scammer.....like someone had said before, I would have never thought that any person can be capable of doing the things that this man has done!!!! I mean seriously guys all this nonsense was happening right underneath my nose.

I am the type of guy that dosent get nosey....I have had so many opportunities to find out who the factories were that he used but my feeling was it was none of my business all I wanted was to make a little money to pay some bills until I could find steady work.

As far as him being a part of Fatoosh Management the only advice I would give anyone is steer clear of it !!!! any site that got rid of its forum because all they wanted was positive posts and no negativity, I mean really if they were not a part of B.A. why in the hell would they be concerned about what was being said about him ? dont you think they would have made every effort to be as transparent as possible ? and is now under construction and so on and so on oh and one more thing...has anyone ever been compensated by this fatoosh company?

My guess would be that he is Fatoosh and no they havent been compensated.

The most important thing I want to make clear is............If there are guys out there saying I have a vendetta against him and they shouldnt listen to what I have to say....

Well my friends you are damn right I do have a vendetta....I willl not allow no man to think that he can walk away from screwing me out of money that I could have used this christmas or last Christmas to have gotten gifts for my kids and family, and u r damn right, if I cant have my money, I will try my best to make sure scum of earth people will not be able to make money.

If I can at least have 2 or 3 newbies or old believers of him maybe think twice about using anything he might be a part of, thats two or 3 more he didnt screw.

Any man that knows me will tell you I am the most loyal down to earth guy you will ever meet......but this nonsense has gone on to long and people like James Kennedy and others have been tryin to make us open our eyes to this mans scheme, I would mention other names of people he has screwed over the years but I know James wouldnt mind that I dropped his name as far as others that will be up to them to comment on what I wrote.
12-27-2011, 06:57 AM,
He still owes me a refund but I know I won't get , I think your doing the right thing in what you are saying . I mean being screwed over by someone you know personally is plain wrong . For the rest of us who live on the other side of the world and got sucked into the hype it's just our bad luck
12-27-2011, 10:03 AM,
BA (Gary) is a scamster, thief, HE IS A LOSER OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS!!

Robbed me hundreds!!

But the thing is I actually feel sorry for the guy because i am a god fearing man and any one else who is KNOWS that when its his turn on judgement day well... LOL the guys Fu**ed big time lol...

Poor BA... hes gonna pay big time lol lol
12-27-2011, 11:42 AM,
So much for being BA (Born Again)
12-27-2011, 02:14 PM,
Hey Mike!

Thanks for name dropping me! I will gladly go on record to say that Gary is a scam!

I'm happy to hear you got your sister's money back, but sorry to hear about the $3,000 you lost.

Merry Christmas to you sir and Happy New Year!

Keep in touch.

James Kennedy