Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know where John is getting these wigs but...
12-25-2011, 07:20 AM,
I don't know where John is getting these wigs but...
... I hope he keeps getting them there! In the last year I've definitely noticed the pieces are getting better in quality and lasting longer. I've been pretty rough with mine, but after wearing the last one for five months it still looked really well. The hair quality seems really good and the base is strong. And it hadn't faded much at all. The previous unit had been treated even rougher, spending 4 months in India with lots of sun and and not much TLC at all (when you're on the road and sleeping in various places, sometimes with very small shared bathroom, you just have time for wash and go). But it survived fine, and was still looking fine. The factory also nailed my specs really well.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping the quality up, it's really appreciated. The last few hair systems I got from a different supplier (you guys might know who it was) really shook my faith in hair systems and I had a difficult time with them. But I've pretty much forgotten that experience now...
12-25-2011, 08:57 AM,
RE: I don't know where John is getting these wigs but...
Good to hear from you Mr. Burns. My girlfriend and I are planning on a trip to India next year.
12-25-2011, 12:04 PM,
RE: I don't know where John is getting these wigs but...
(12-25-2011, 07:20 AM)Mr.Burns Wrote: ... I hope he keeps getting them there! In the last year I've definitely noticed the pieces are getting better in quality and lasting longer. I've been pretty rough with mine, but after wearing the last one for five months it still looked really well. The hair quality seems really good and the base is strong. And it hadn't faded much at all. The previous unit had been treated even rougher, spending 4 months in India with lots of sun and and not much TLC at all (when you're on the road and sleeping in various places, sometimes with very small shared bathroom, you just have time for wash and go). But it survived fine, and was still looking fine. The factory also nailed my specs really well.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping the quality up, it's really appreciated. The last few hair systems I got from a different supplier (you guys might know who it was) really shook my faith in hair systems and I had a difficult time with them. But I've pretty much forgotten that experience now...

What are your specs again Mr Burns?