Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paul or anyone who is awake please help.
12-26-2011, 11:04 AM,
RE: paul or anyone who is awake please help.
ok heres my fail safe routine,(nothings gauranteed lol)
and hey it ok to make mistakes, it wont explode or ......
ok first ,
1) release spray alchol or lace release on to the hairline,
or if you know theres a area already lifting spray in and under there, wait a min or two,
if you need to spray more and wait.
you should be able to gently peel the hair peice away from youre scalp,
if theres a stuborn peice of adhesive hey just spray more on that part and wait, no panic.
ok glues messy,there will be traces possibly on the hair or ends, no panic, just spray a little lace release ,or alchol,wat and gently scrape off with youre nail.

2)with the peice off,
lie it hairside down on a surface , till youre ready to clean it.
as the other side wiill be gued up with glue that has changed in composition, become liquid almost gooey.

3)the scalp, concentrate on clean up,
this is pretty easy,i spray alchol onto my salp,and wait a min,then run a metal comb gently over my scalp this take out the bulk of the glue,and is great for getting glue out of youre naturally growing hair.
then really its a case of using , the many products availabe to clean the glue from youre scalp.
citrus ones are great,

i use towels,kitcken towels, sellotape on my head to take the glue off.
then wash youre scalp with a mild shampoo,and naturaly growing hair,
towel dry,
then carry on with anymore glue removal,you may need a few more sprays of alchol,
if there still glue on youre scalp,rub a tiny amount of gentle shampoo into the scalp lather,
and rub dry gently with a towel.
just make sure youre heads megga dry for a rock solid bond.
if you have youre doubts and youre scalp fels oily , then just repeat the avove,they work eventually.

now with the scalp cleaned, you can buzz down youre hair growth with clippers if youve worn for a extended period,and youve got new hair comming through.
dry youre naturally growing hair , hair dryer, head scalp, prepared done.

system clean up
start by turing upside down spray on lace release, alchol ect,and it really the saME gentle proccess for the scalp but as its the hair system just be gentle but firm,
removing glue from the lace, poly,ect with youre fingers rolling it, scrapping it,try clothes ,sellotape works well once the alchols evaporated,
same with the hair if theres gue on it just apply alchol wait and gently scrape off.
spray alchol onto the base again after cleaning and dry a tadd with wam shot of the hairdryer.

now fll the sink with wam water and wet the system,gently work in shampoo of choice(for dry damaged hair ect)
and very gently work in,thmen sumbmerge the system
leave for a few mins, gently lift the hair and massage gently.dont rubb.
and repeat the prccess if you want to.

rinse with wam water, patt dry with towel ,i put my system on the ball of my knee acts like a nice foam head,and begin to dry with hair dryer on warm, and when about dry spray in some leave in conditioner, and finger througfh the hair, then dry.

you may still find odd bitts of glue which wil be white and rubbery after being n contact with shampoo and warm water.

then with the hair prepared.

the placement.
make sure youre scalps megga dry, clean, and the surface of the hairsystem
now appy the adhesive, i use oil resistant white . glue(orwg)
apply with brush and then smear with finger,so its uniform ,then wait 15 mins,
spend the 15 mins checking hair system for glue , make sure it dry,hae a shave clean youre teeth ect.

you can spray alchol onto the scALP,prior to laying the system down,
so if you missplace you can lift and change position,
if youve done a great clean up, once placed the system should give a rock hard hold,
more than enough to style youre hair,you may find some parts of the system arnt sticking no bigg deal if there not to obvioues, just style , the styling prouducts help with hair blending texture and hold.
and you could maybee do another touch up the next day.
frontal touch ups are easier becase you dont have to line the hair up as youre lifting the front only and re bonding.

good look,anty
thats my routine, works like a charm,

Messages In This Thread
RE: paul or anyone who is awake please help. - antywanty - 12-26-2011, 11:04 AM