Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipping to the uk - peoples experiences
12-14-2011, 08:34 AM,
shipping to the uk - peoples experiences
Hi all,

Just got an update from Toplace that my order has shipped (excited!) - how long does it usually take to reach those of you in the UK once you get your "shipped from factory" email in your experiences?

Thanks all in advance! (and thanks to toplace for keeping me up to date with news on the order!)

Benq
12-14-2011, 11:04 AM,
RE: shipping to the uk - peoples experiences
Hope it`s all you want ....nearly there now... I think last time I had a `shipped` e mail, the system arrived 4 days later.. I think UK still has Saturday morning mail ? If so, you may have it by then , if not probably Monday at the latest I reckon. Be interested to hear your up-date/comments --best wishes with it anyway !
12-16-2011, 10:27 AM,
RE: shipping to the uk - peoples experiences
(12-14-2011, 11:04 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hope it`s all you want ....nearly there now... I think last time I had a `shipped` e mail, the system arrived 4 days later.. I think UK still has Saturday morning mail ? If so, you may have it by then , if not probably Monday at the latest I reckon. Be interested to hear your up-date/comments --best wishes with it anyway !

Thanks Paul. Yes we still get sat morning mail. I cant wait, I looked in the mirror today and thought "this time next week - no concealer!"

I will get photos taken and post. The place doing the cut in dont fit with glues so I may be back for some advice in the near future. Just cant wait now.... so excited!