Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scalp breathing
12-11-2011, 12:33 PM,
scalp breathing
Hi all,

I understand it is good to get a lace because the scalp can breath. Does the scalp breath where it is glued/taped too? Because I am considering a partial and would like to know if I should consider getting lace even though the whole partial would be glued.
12-11-2011, 03:19 PM,
RE: scalp breathing
Its not so much that the scalp can breathe as it is about letting air get to the scalp.
You're right that the glue stops the actual scalp from breathing but lace is a lot cooler to wear and moisture can escape.
12-13-2011, 04:35 AM,
What is the less agressive/toxic glue? some water based I guess? Any good supplier in Europe? and if i am already asking, could you write the best shampoo & conditioner also with suppliers in europe? Thanks
12-13-2011, 06:07 AM,
I'm pretty sure these questions have been asked, & subsequently answered, many times over. Try looking back over the hundreds of posts...or even use the forum 'search' function. You can actually type words like 'shampoo' & 'conditioner', even the word 'glue', & threads will appear showing these much discussed items. You can then get an idea of what wearers recommended/use & type these products names into your internet search bar followed with 'purchase' or 'buy' & even maybe 'Europe' or the country you reside in?! Regards
12-13-2011, 06:15 AM,
thanks I know... it's just I know I came across those topics, but the search implementation is very poor and not much helpful.. I will search .
12-13-2011, 08:43 AM,
sopo... I have some UK-based companies which supply products if that`s of interest to you.. I don`t know which country you live in. If you`d like the links, just drop me an e -mail [just click on my user-name -- it will show my Toplace profile..the e-mail address is there] I`ll send you the links I have [bookmarked on my browser] Paul.
This Lòreal shampoo and conditioner [Everpure] is sulfate-free ,so, is suitable for system hair... you should be able to order it from that site --Amazon uk-- I can let you have other suppliers of tape/glues etc. based in the UK.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/LOreal-Paris-Eve...853&sr=8-1