Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
12-11-2011, 01:23 PM,
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
(12-09-2011, 06:08 AM)Hair Scare Wrote: K, so I want some advice. I have this friend who is absolutely obnoxious. He is one of those really touchy, rough, people. He is constantly putting people in a headlock and giving them noogies (if this term doesn't exist in your country it means violently rubbing your head with his knuckles) and when I wear a hat he is always grabbing it and throwing it around (which is annoying because I usually where it because i'm having a bad hair day)... anyway, stuff like this.
So I don't wear hair yet, but am likely a couple weeks away. How do I deal with this kid? I can't imagine noogies will be good for a hair system. And this is NOT the type of kid i would ever want to find out i wear. He would be relentless, heartless, and find it the joke of the year and never cease spreading the word.
I'd try to avoid hanging with him, but he is in the "group" with all my other friends, so if I avoid him, I avoid everyone. Any advise or similar stories?

That's not the kind of friend you want when you're wearing a wig. If he tries it again just grab him, put him in a head lock and perform a sleeper hold on him then after he passes out kick him in the groin that should put an end to it. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - LTB - 12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - LTB - 12-10-2011, 08:57 PM
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - KenJJ - 12-11-2011, 01:23 PM