Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
12-11-2011, 11:23 AM,
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
remins me of a lyric in a song sung by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder.ebony&ivory "there is good and bad in everyone".
yeah iv came across thease folk,we all have,
they grind on you,just part of life,
i can only reiterate previoues comments.
anyway am sure youll enjoy wearing,best route available.at present
regards
anthony..
12-11-2011, 01:23 PM,
(12-09-2011, 06:08 AM)Hair Scare Wrote: K, so I want some advice. I have this friend who is absolutely obnoxious. He is one of those really touchy, rough, people. He is constantly putting people in a headlock and giving them noogies (if this term doesn't exist in your country it means violently rubbing your head with his knuckles) and when I wear a hat he is always grabbing it and throwing it around (which is annoying because I usually where it because i'm having a bad hair day)... anyway, stuff like this.
So I don't wear hair yet, but am likely a couple weeks away. How do I deal with this kid? I can't imagine noogies will be good for a hair system. And this is NOT the type of kid i would ever want to find out i wear. He would be relentless, heartless, and find it the joke of the year and never cease spreading the word.
I'd try to avoid hanging with him, but he is in the "group" with all my other friends, so if I avoid him, I avoid everyone. Any advise or similar stories?

That's not the kind of friend you want when you're wearing a wig. If he tries it again just grab him, put him in a head lock and perform a sleeper hold on him then after he passes out kick him in the groin that should put an end to it. Smile
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM,
Ya, I mostly kidding about being violent. haha. I'm not a very violent person in general. But really this kid is just out of control. Just yesterday we were playing a drinking game where we would take shots and right when people had taken so many shots that they were on the verge of throwing up, he would pick them up, throw them over his shoulder, then spin around as fast as he could just to make them more sick. I really just don't get it! I talked to some of my other friends about it... they are getting tired of it to. Maybe I can stage an intervention.
01-07-2012, 10:22 AM,
He's a bully, either way you put it.... Bullies are cowards, they feel inferior so that's why they try to put someone down, I had a similar problem but with a different issue, I got so fed up with this guys shit that I kicked him in the ass and finally he got the message, never a word again, and, strange as it may sound, now we are the best of buddies.... I'm not advising that you hit or kick him, that worked for me, but like other people say in here, make eye contact and with a firm tone of voice tell him to lay off... I recommend pulling him aside and try talk to him alone....
01-08-2012, 01:36 AM,
What i would do if it was happening to me is to mock his antics in front of other people. When he does it, call him "gay" and the only reason why he does this is so he can get up close to guys then go home afterwards to jerk off. This will make him insecure and he will worry that people will think he is a homo
You need to make a BIG thing out of it, try and get others to jump on your band waggon and support your "theory"

I reckon if he thinks people believe his is gay and gets his kicks from what he does, he will suddenly stop his nonsense and you can breathe easy...!
01-08-2012, 02:13 AM,
Hmmm.. I don`t normally get involved in topics/subjects which are not specifically ``Hair``[system] itself-related... I mean the technicalities/techniques.... but I do think that to suggest the Original Poster should try to somehow `undermine` this bully`s self-confidence etc. by `suggesting` he`s gay is, to my mind, disingenuous to gay people..many of whom wear and are members of this and other forums....most gay people are perfectly well-adjusted, normal human beings and to `use`the suggestion/hint that this guy is/may be gay, is to suggest that there is something `wrong`with gay guys..... just perpetuates the prejudice and negative attitudes/intolerance of `difference` that exists to varying degrees in different societies. It`s the same thing as if the guy had a different skin-colour to the person he`s annoying..would it be fair/right to suggest he`s doing it because of that difference? This guy is a bully, plain and simple...the reasons for his `behaviour` are probably buried deep within him /his upbringing etc....as such, he should be treated as an `isolated`individual.. I just think that to try to attach some kind of [perceived negative] `label` to him in front of his peers, does a disservice to gay people and reinforces the negativity they already suffer..his behaviour should simply be challenged openly for what it is---Bullying....he should be made aware of it and it`s effects, in front of his peers....after all, such bullys engage in their behaviour both to appear to be a `leader` and as `superior`. He probably thinks he`s being `smart/ big` ....he is neither of those things.... I`m all for tolerance in the world...just my 2-cents worth.
01-08-2012, 03:23 AM,
Totally agree with Pauls post above. Dave you are using an outdated/school boyish mode of retaliation. I'd like to think people had moved on regarding attitudes to race, color, gender, sexuality etc, but your post proves prejudices still DO exist...sad, very sad in this day & age. Regards
01-08-2012, 08:59 AM,
(01-08-2012, 03:23 AM)MattNH Wrote: Totally agree with Pauls post above. Dave you are using an outdated/school boyish mode of retaliation. I'd like to think people had moved on regarding attitudes to race, color, gender, sexuality etc, but your post proves prejudices still DO exist...sad, very sad in this day & age. Regards

Perhaps its due to where I come from. Its not racist in the slightest. i have nothing against gay people at all, but that is the tactic i would use in my community where being gay is still frowned upon in some regard...too mamy people have joined Club PC

if i offended him by jesting he was gay, then what the hell, he is a bully and job done!

oh and by the way i come from the UK
01-08-2012, 09:16 AM,
(01-08-2012, 08:59 AM)Daveraver Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 03:23 AM)MattNH Wrote: Totally agree with Pauls post above. Dave you are using an outdated/school boyish mode of retaliation. I'd like to think people had moved on regarding attitudes to race, color, gender, sexuality etc, but your post proves prejudices still DO exist...sad, very sad in this day & age. Regards

Perhaps its due to where I come from. Its not racist in the slightest. i have nothing against gay people at all, but that is the tactic i would use in my community where being gay is still frowned upon in some regard...too mamy people have joined Club PC

if i offended him by jesting he was gay, then what the hell, he is a bully and job done!

oh and by the way i come from the UK

Yeah it sounds like you have nothing against gay people. (sarcasm)
01-08-2012, 09:30 AM,
Dave don't try & justify your homophobic comments...they are what they are. Don't care where you come from either...your corner of the world is clearly ignorant & ready to offend. I pity you & your kind. Regards