Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you cut Swiss Lace in any old direction?
12-08-2011, 03:30 PM,
Can you cut Swiss Lace in any old direction?
Do you have to follow the pleat lines or can you just slice any which way? Just thinking because it already has durability issues with the lace, even before you hack into it.
12-09-2011, 05:43 AM,
RE: Can you cut Swiss Lace in any old direction?
(12-08-2011, 03:30 PM)stealth Wrote: Do you have to follow the pleat lines or can you just slice any which way? Just thinking because it already has durability issues with the lace, even before you hack into it.

I assume this means the answer is, yes! I tried to watch Snipe's lace cutting video, but I get prompted for a password?
12-09-2011, 08:12 PM,
RE: Can you cut Swiss Lace in any old direction?
I`m not 100% sure of what you mean..... most people who want to, say, make a partial or two from a system , will cut `across`..... Debbie is well-used to cutting/adjusting systems...why not drop here an e mail ? She`s very helpful.... just tell her you got her details off here ...
[email protected]... I think you are referring to `Darts`which are creases/folds in the lace put in so as to make it follow the individual`s head-contour..... maybe if you attach a pic of the base and show what you propose to do?