• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need a stylist in the Columbs OH area
12-08-2011, 04:15 AM,
Need a stylist in the Columbs OH area
Can anyone suggest a stylist? Thanks.
John
12-11-2011, 08:53 AM,
RE: Need a stylist in the Columbs OH area
(12-08-2011, 04:15 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Can anyone suggest a stylist? Thanks.
John

I am in the Dayton Oh area and I know in Centerville there is a HRC that will do cut-ins for around 200, there is also a salon called "Becca's" in Kettering that will do cut-ins, I cant say how they turn out as the cost of them was kinda high and I just decided to cut in my own.
12-12-2011, 11:40 AM,
Are you good at cutting yours these days? If so, want to cut mine?

I guess that's like half joking, half serious. I'm just so nervous about cutting it myself. I feel like I'll mess it up, it will look bad, and I'll be so sour on toplace hair I'll shave all my existing hair off instead.
12-12-2011, 01:47 PM,
I'm also looking for one in the Salt Lake City area in Utah. I didn't notice any listed.
12-12-2011, 09:59 PM,
Debbie does `remote`cut-in`s ...you can have her style it and simply go to a local stylist for any `tweaking`that may need doing.... I wouldn`t pay anyone 200$ for a cut-in--- you`d have a new system from Toplace for that money !! This isn`t rocket-science ..any decent stylist would be able to do a cut-in without too much hassle.... plenty of wearers use Debbie, but she does say that it`s not an option for every person..it can depend on the actual style/your own hair etc..but certainly you can contact her and she`ll be able to tell from your pics etc...... http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com click on `Services`
12-13-2011, 02:11 AM,
(12-12-2011, 09:59 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Debbie does `remote`cut-in`s ...you can have her style it and simply go to a local stylist for any `tweaking`that may need doing.... I wouldn`t pay anyone 200$ for a cut-in--- you`d have a new system from Toplace for that money !! This isn`t rocket-science ..any decent stylist would be able to do a cut-in without too much hassle.... plenty of wearers use Debbie, but she does say that it`s not an option for every person..it can depend on the actual style/your own hair etc..but certainly you can contact her and she`ll be able to tell from your pics etc...... http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com click on `Services`

Hows it goin ohioguy, to tell you the truth, I can handle if I would make a mistake on my own, but I'd feel like a jackass if you wasnt happy with what I could hook you up with, I am down the road though if you need any help with attachments or anything shoot me an email and I can give you some contact info, there was a couple other places in the area that I called when initally looking for a cut-in and they were around the same price, if I were in your shoes I would find some pics of a hairstyle you are looking to pull off and send them to Debbie, I would go that route, she is really good at what she does, if you need any help blending etc after getting your cut-in back from Debbie I would be totally cool helping you out with that as well bud. Congrats on jumping in, you'll be glad you did!
12-15-2011, 04:45 AM,
beersnob,

Send me an email at . Would love to get in contact with a user already to help ease my anxiety. Thanks!
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM,
(12-15-2011, 04:45 AM)OhioGuy Wrote: beersnob,

Send me an email at warriordu at yahoo dot com (obviously replacing the at and dot accordingly). Would love to get in contact with a user already to help ease my anxiety. Thanks!

Sent