Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to whoever suggested a microfiber cloth for removing adhesive.
12-07-2011, 12:32 PM,
to whoever suggested a microfiber cloth for removing adhesive.
http://www.amazon.com/CleanDr-60601-00-M...765&sr=1-3

can anyone tell me if this is the right microfibre cloth to use? there are so many different kinds. i want to order one soon. just thought id wait for a confirmation.
12-07-2011, 01:48 PM,
RE: to whoever suggested a microfiber cloth for removing adhesive.
That was me and thats exactly the right one.
12-07-2011, 02:31 PM,
care to elaborate? How is this done ( any specific cleaners ), and how much better is it?
12-07-2011, 03:02 PM,
Once the glue is softened with lace release or alcohol, you just wipe over the base (or skin) with the cloth and it 'rolls' it up lifting it away.
I prefer it to a mirror because you then have to clean the mirror and that seems twice the work.
I've never tried bubble wrap though. I hear its meant to be good and then you can just throw it away.
The microfibre cloths are available anywhere here in the UK.
You can 3 'value' ones for a £1 in the supermarket.
They're useful for trips and going away too.
So much easier to pack & carry.
12-07-2011, 04:52 PM,
I use paper bags and have used magazines. I may have to give this a go.
12-07-2011, 07:35 PM,
Thanks hersute for always being so responsive
12-07-2011, 08:48 PM,
Elvis..have you not done your first de-bond yet ? If not, I`d suggest you shouldn`t wait any longer...you have had that system on for quite a while now and glues and tapes can go from being `sound`one day to a `failed`condition overnight and be a very tough job to clean up...it`s a big temptation to leave a `good` bond on as long as it`s holding well.....it`s a big mistake.
12-07-2011, 11:18 PM,
oh i spoke to my stylist and she said that its better i dont do my rebond on my own. and that when i see her on thursday she will guide me through the whole thing as i do it myself infront of her. if there an excess cleanup i will tell her to do it lol. Think thats fine paul?
12-08-2011, 03:33 AM,
Yeah ..just that, as it`s your first one, I was thinking you could make it a really big hassle if you leave it on too long... a regular de/re routine is best...let me know how you get on...bye for now.
12-08-2011, 07:06 AM,
i used to use balloons lol. easy to carry and convenient. Id just blow one up.. and rub the unit on the balloon after putting citrus solvent on the system just like i would a mirror.. when im done i pop the balloon and throw it away