Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BA saga.
12-09-2011, 04:45 PM,
RE: The BA saga.
michaelg you quoted the wrong guy... RE-read the posts you will get it then.
12-11-2011, 12:56 PM,
I met BA on Hairsite in 2002 on the Farrell forum. This was before he had his own forum and was providing hair systems. Back then he was just like the rest of the guys on that forum who were looking for a better alternative to Hair Club. I exchanged a lot of posts with BA on the site.

A few months after we met on the Farrell forum he mentioned on the site that he met a guy who was providing high quality hair systems at a fraction of the cost that Farrell and other providers were charging. They were called cool piece systems and were selling for $300.

Not long after that BA posted that he was starting his own forum and was going to sell these cool piece systems. He left the link on the Farrell forum which kept being deleted because naturally the forum was all about getting Farrell business. Me and many others followed BA over to his site. Eventually cool piece disappeared and he started providing toplace systems were were much better systems. In the beginning BA was very pleasant with everyone on his forum but eventually unhappy customers started attacking him and he began to attack back it got pretty ugly at times.

I didn't agree with how BA handled those situations on his site because it made him look unprofessional but I stayed out of it. If you were nice to him and handled any issues you had via email he was very pleasant at least he was to me. I had an issue with an order this past summer that was taking forever to arrive. He emailed me and said he was having personal problems one of those problems was dealing with the loss of his brother.

He said his heart just wasn't into his work anymore. He told me his hair business had gotten too big for him to handle and it was resulting in all kinds of mistakes being made to orders. It was apparent from his emails that he was really stressed out. I was getting very impatient waiting for my order that was going on almost 4 months. BA pleaded with me to be patient that he would get me my order soon and to his credit he did.

It was obvious from BA's tirades with angry customers on his forum that the hair business was getting to him. I'm sure dealing with loads of emails everyday and having to sort out problems took it's toll on him. Regardless he always treated me nice because I always treated him with respect and never posted any issues on his forum. I handled any issues with him via email and did it in a respectful manner and he did the same.
12-11-2011, 03:43 PM,
(12-11-2011, 12:56 PM)KenJJ Wrote: I met BA on Hairsite in 2002 on the Farrell forum. This was before he had his own forum and was providing hair systems. Back then he was just like the rest of the guys on that forum who were looking for a better alternative to Hair Club. I exchanged a lot of posts with BA on the site.

A few months after we met on the Farrell forum he mentioned on the site that he met a guy who was providing high quality hair systems at a fraction of the cost that Farrell and other providers were charging. They were called cool piece systems and were selling for $300.

Not long after that BA posted that he was starting his own forum and was going to sell these cool piece systems. He left the link on the Farrell forum which kept being deleted because naturally the forum was all about getting Farrell business. Me and many others followed BA over to his site. Eventually cool piece disappeared and he started providing toplace systems were were much better systems. In the beginning BA was very pleasant with everyone on his forum but eventually unhappy customers started attacking him and he began to attack back it got pretty ugly at times.

I didn't agree with how BA handled those situations on his site because it made him look unprofessional but I stayed out of it. If you were nice to him and handled any issues you had via email he was very pleasant at least he was to me. I had an issue with an order this past summer that was taking forever to arrive. He emailed me and said he was having personal problems one of those problems was dealing with the loss of his brother.

He said his heart just wasn't into his work anymore. He told me his hair business had gotten too big for him to handle and it was resulting in all kinds of mistakes being made to orders. It was apparent from his emails that he was really stressed out. I was getting very impatient waiting for my order that was going on almost 4 months. BA pleaded with me to be patient that he would get me my order soon and to his credit he did.

It was obvious from BA's tirades with angry customers on his forum that the hair business was getting to him. I'm sure dealing with loads of emails everyday and having to sort out problems took it's toll on him. Regardless he always treated me nice because I always treated him with respect and never posted any issues on his forum. I handled any issues with him via email and did it in a respectful manner and he did the same.

If he was at the point, he should have stopped accepting new orders, filled the one's he had and closed up shop. He owes me money that I know I will never see.
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM,
(12-09-2011, 06:39 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: I know BA said his brother was sick or died and if that is the case than maybe that had something to do with it.

I believe his brother died of cancer and he told me in an email back around Aug when I was patiently awaiting an order that he was having a tough time getting over his brothers death.

He said the last 8-9 months had been a living hell for him and that it was one problem after another. He said his home was broken into and the Canadian postal strike was causing delays with orders.

He said his hair business had gotten too big and it was obvious he was in over his head. I've never met BA or even talked to him over the phone my dealings with him have all been through emails and on his forum.
12-12-2011, 06:22 AM,
well I wish him the best and him and his family peace with their loss..