Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Recent Fullcap Pics
12-05-2011, 10:15 AM,
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics
Hi cowboy...my biggest worry was the back/nape. If you look closely at pic 2, you`ll see a little curling-out of the very tips of the system just at the bottom of the sideburn...there is a straight line of hair under it against the skin [growing hair]. The `curl` is simply because the system was freshly-washed and a little curl can appear here and there for a few days until it all `settles`again...the straight line of hair is the few millimeters of growing hair I`ve kept just there..exactly for such an occurrence--it provides an optical illusion if the system hair `misbehaves`a bit...I could have gelled it down or wet it and curled it inwards with a brush while gently blow-dried it with a hair-dryer, but to answer your question--no it looks fine...no bothers at all really. I can understand your concerns but just make sure your stylist doesn`t get`` carried away``with the scissors at that point as it`s very visible.... keep a few mils. of you own hair there if possible...your base will be `up`a bit from there so you can allow the bit of system hair to lie on top of the bit of growing hair...it just `softens` the look ..... I hope your system is all that you want...the waiting -game is nerve-wracking !! I`m sure it`ll be fine... just `watch`the stylist---I always give a new system at least one shampooing to get rid of factory -residue [silicone in particular,if on the lace, as it will prevent a good bond] and remove excess colouring.....don`t get a fright when you see the water changing colour ! ...I then sit it on a head-form for a few days, mist it daily with water and give it a gentle brushing...helps it to `relax`/settle.....then I get it styled. I usually leave just a little bit `on it`[in terms of hair-length]as it`s still settling-in.....go back to the stylist after a week or so for any little `tweaking` here and there....very best wishes with it all......Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Some Recent Fullcap Pics - Paul In Ireland - 12-04-2011, 11:20 PM
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics - shwaap - 12-05-2011, 01:31 AM
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics - cowboy - 12-05-2011, 09:41 AM
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics - Paul In Ireland - 12-05-2011, 10:15 AM
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics - cowboy - 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics - justin sane - 12-06-2011, 10:49 AM
RE: Some Recent Fullcap Pics - JRob - 12-13-2011, 09:14 AM