Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im afraid to do my first debond and reattatchment!
12-14-2011, 05:47 PM,
RE: Im afraid to do my first debond and reattatchment!
hey winstonage and paul and everyone.. thanks.. I actually went to my stylist and instead of have her do the service i did it myself with her guidance. i thought that would be the best way to learn. I show hairline too. i know its not reccomended as a beginner but im doing pretty well. My hairline would look awesome if i atleast got bleached knots by the hairline. my system literally came with all knots unbleached. but its ok.. we tried bleaching the knots.. but hair started to fall out. lucky we did a patch test. anyway.. on my first bond i did pretty well. its a lot easier than it looks. i attached the hairline well. just the back i didnt get the best coverage.. but it was marginal. Im going to see her for my next de/re. and from then on out i will be doing on my own. its also less time consuming than i thought. BTW.. winstonage.. i get confused.. see at the salon i was using 99% alcohol. what would i use instead of the 99% alcohol? adjust a bond? lace release? or do i just have to go out and buy 99% alcohol?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im afraid to do my first debond and reattatchment! - elvis - 12-14-2011, 05:47 PM