Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First piece from Toplace..
12-02-2011, 07:12 PM,
First piece from Toplace..
Got it yesterday, due to the Korean exchange John had put out there. Have to say very impressed , colour is a perfect match and really like the density. I will cut it in over the next week , makes me wonder why i had ever gone down the transplant route to of only got butchered..
12-02-2011, 08:32 PM,
RE: First piece from Toplace..
Looking forward to the pics.... isn`t it great when you see your system and you just know it`s going to `sit`well with you.... I`ve never have transplants even if I had the money..don`t like the idea of anything `invasive`, but that`s just me. I `ve often had acupuncture so I have no needle-fear ... just not keen on bits of me being popped out and shoved in somewhere else !! Hope your new system is all that you want..regards for now, Paul.
12-02-2011, 08:39 PM,
Thanks as soon as i placed it on my head straight out of the parcel you could see it was quality..
12-02-2011, 08:53 PM,
love these posts, i had a transplant to and i wouldnt of minded the butchery if it gave me good results but it didnt for 4 thousand dollars (us). hope your cut in and attachment goes smoothly.
12-05-2011, 09:10 AM,
Slight style dilemma, i had got my first ever piece in July from another seller not BA , i cut it in very short , kind of faux hawk . With the piece from Toplace i want to keep the top a lot longer as the density is finer and spot on .More of a classic cut ,Mad men stroke Broadwalk Empire to give you a picture . Tapered sides and back long on top and either slicked back most likely with a mousse rather than a pommade or grease , even though thats the style im after its just easier to wash out . Problem i have is going from this short style to a longer on top over night.
Admittingly i still only use the piece when i have to and am still ok about wearing a cap, but most people know your hair does not grow 15cm in a week.How do you explain that one?
12-05-2011, 06:02 PM,
If I were you I would tell everyone asap your growing your hair longer and use a hat for about a month and a half.
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM,
In most cases i can do that but some business stuff i have to take care off means i cant really wear a hat, but also in saying that if it had not been for a piece i would not of been in the position to do business. Anyone who has lived under a cap due to getting butchered knows it limits what you can do . Wearing has opened new doors..I just hope no one notices.
12-06-2011, 10:12 AM,
I just finished cutting it in , not a good quality pic taken on a iphone . It looks quite thick in the pic but in regular light looks better. Was styled with American crew pommade in the end , i want to go for a more classic style.
The piece has temple flaps 60% on the hairline and 50% further back. The front is 60 as to cover thick dense transplant on one side.
It may not be to everyones taste but im happy and looks better in the flesh.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-06-2011, 10:43 AM,
Hey man that looks good! Is that the longer style you were talking about? Not my style but it looks like it matches you well. Hairline looks good from what I can see.
12-06-2011, 10:55 AM,
Yep the top is quite long but it's slicked back with pommade , I took it maybe a bit shorter than I initially thought I would .