Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace obtains a Judgment against BA
12-02-2011, 10:53 AM,
Toplace obtains a Judgment against BA
Toplace has obtained a Judgment against Gary Cross (BA) for $190,000.00 in Hennepin County Court (Minneapolis MN). The Judgment is the result of a contract breach. Toplace intends to vigorously pursue collection from BA. If anyone wants a copy of the Judgment please write to me at: [email protected] and I'll send it to you.
Regards,
John
http:www//toplace.com/
12-02-2011, 11:21 AM,
RE: Toplace obtains a Judgment against BA
190 thousand wow. . Reading this I think everyone knows they aren't going to get their money back now for sure. In fact, hes probably going to skip town soon.
12-02-2011, 08:34 PM,
Blimey, he is in deep s**t now,what goes around comes around i suppose..
12-03-2011, 03:43 AM,
John,

You just made my day! I am so glad to hear this.
BA wasted my TIME and money ($1000). He deserves this and I hope you guys will peruse this to ensure you get your money from BA even if he hides in some closet!
12-21-2011, 01:15 PM,
For anybody affected by BA not supplying their order, the following was posted by someone on another hair forum site:

"friend of mine from revenue canada just gave gary a call they want to go over all his business to see if he s paid all taxes , should be interesting if he really claimed anything over the years , might be good idea to let government know what he has done to you there number is toll free 18668096841 they will want gary s info address 810 newport cr. windsor ont. #519 9670048 even though its canceled they will track him with old # tell them you made a puchase how much & when and he split. If anyone knows factories he ripped off tell them gov. could really use info. lets stop fool ---------- toochhhhhhhhhhhhhh once and for all ."
12-21-2011, 03:10 PM,
This dude is totally fucked.....maybe he needs to add another "A" to the BA, lol.