Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you order with a crown or without a crown?
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM,
do you order with a crown or without a crown?
im having a tough time deciding. Im afraid they'll put the crown to far forward. I heard they look good with no crown as well. What do you guys normally do?
11-30-2011, 02:42 PM,
RE: do you order with a crown or without a crown?
I get a stock without a crown and it looks good without, depending on hairstyle sometimes you dont see a crown
11-30-2011, 06:14 PM,
Funny, I ordered without a crown but got one anyway?

If you're afraid the crown will be too far forward, just draw exactly where you want it on your template.
12-01-2011, 05:25 AM,
I've asked this question before. The typical response seems to be: order it without a crown and style it in (train it to stay looking like a crown) or order one ONLY if you drew it exactly where you want it. Elvis, does your current piece have a crown or not? How do you feel it looks?
12-01-2011, 09:35 AM,
im wearing a partial.. but my next piece is going to be a topper. thats why i asked
12-06-2011, 01:19 PM,
So you guys that ordered "No Crown" don't have one at all? Because that's what I ordered and still got one anyway. Did you specify this on the order and template? Or just one?
12-06-2011, 01:29 PM,
I imagine what you're seeing is the hair spiraling/starting from somewhere?....as it would have too, otherwise it would be stood up on end! An actual crown is a very defined hairless circle & hair emanates around the bald spot, without a crown means you could start that spiraling from anywhere on the piece. Regards
12-06-2011, 02:50 PM,
Thanks Matt. What I have is an actual bald spot, which I guess I don't really mind since it adds realism...but the knots are quite visible in it and I would prefer it wasn't there if I had a choice.