Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated pics of styles/type?
11-30-2011, 09:52 AM,
Updated pics of styles/type?
Hey guys thanks for the reply on my last post. Anyways I was just wondering if someone has updated pics of the "Hair Replacement Hair Curl and Wave" pics here http://www.toplace.com/style-options.html Those pics look old and out dated as I'm trying to match the hair to my sides. I would like to see a pic of "tight wave" if possible.
11-30-2011, 10:16 AM,
RE: Updated pics of styles/type?
just one advice, really DON't order curls on your piece.... i tried to... my piece was finish last week...i ask for MEDIUM (standard) WAVE 25mm -20mm and then the piece was send to Debbie to be cut... and she cut it and she felt bad for me because it was suppose to be MEDIUM (standard) WAVE 25mm -20mm and i got something very very curly ( "like afro" she told me..) so she didn't want to send me the piece because she knew i couldn't do anything with it... and i email john, he couldn't do anything either for me...
so debbie tried some products on it and finish to manage to get rid of the curls and finally it looks like "body wave" and she told me to never ask again for a piece with curls...
11-30-2011, 10:51 AM,
Man that sucks, everyone has always known me to have some type of wave in my hair and Ive tried straightening it with never any luck, I could go with the straight look and its kind of what I want but I'll have to keep my sides really short and it might expose my transplant scars. I might have to take a trip down to the Toplace factory as I think this going to be a little tricky getting the right match. Good luck with your piece hope it works out for you.
11-30-2011, 02:01 PM,
(11-30-2011, 10:16 AM)Paris Wrote: just one advice, really DON't order curls on your piece.... i tried to... my piece was finish last week...i ask for MEDIUM (standard) WAVE 25mm -20mm and then the piece was send to Debbie to be cut... and she cut it and she felt bad for me because it was suppose to be MEDIUM (standard) WAVE 25mm -20mm and i got something very very curly ( "like afro" she told me..) so she didn't want to send me the piece because she knew i couldn't do anything with it... and i email john, he couldn't do anything either for me...

Wait, so if they send the completely wrong type of curl (afro) from what you ordered, aren't they obligated to replace it?? WTF??

(11-30-2011, 10:16 AM)Paris Wrote: so debbie tried some products on it and finish to manage to get rid of the curls and finally it looks like "body wave" and she told me to never ask again for a piece with curls...

So she's saying ONLY order straight hair? Again, WTF??
12-01-2011, 12:19 AM,
well john probably would have taken the piece back if it wasn't already cut by Debbie..( don't get me wrong it is absolutely NOT her fault she has been very nice with me and spent a lot of time so i could use the piece..she could have just cut the hair and sent me the afro look ( she is just the hair dresser in the story so it wasn't really her problem if the piece wasn't what i order....)

and yes she told me to stay with body wave for the next time... but this is MY experience.. i order once with little curls and it went wrong maybe it is the first time it's happen...

(sorry for the bad english.. not my language...)
12-01-2011, 12:36 AM,
Well great to hear it worked out for you in the end. I would rather though she had told me to return it before cutting it rather than cutting it first and then telling me I should have returned it but it's too late. Does it need to be re-straightened in the future or is it permanent?
12-01-2011, 07:08 AM,
i have no clue for this i didn't ask... i think it is permanent...
but the piece i got from john ( second one) has always been good quality except the curls problem didn't have any other problem...