Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the strongest, most un-shiney, tape for hairline?
11-30-2011, 07:37 AM,
What is the strongest, most un-shiney, tape for hairline?
I am looking for the dullest and strongest hairline tape that comes in curved shapes (not a roll).

Do you have a link to what is working best for you?
11-30-2011, 09:49 AM,
RE: What is the strongest, most un-shiney, tape for hairline?
I m sorry but I don t think is thin enough to be used on frontline unless not exposed.It s a very good tape but too thick for front Regards

(11-30-2011, 08:22 AM)MattNH Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/36-PCS-SUPERTAPE...030wt_1037 This is what I use. Works fine & the clean up isn't very problematic. There are many different 'curve' shapes if you look at online suppliers. Regards
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM,
Low profile Super Tape is thinner than the 3 mil tape that people have mentioned. Look how inexpensive it is to purchase & try too?! If it doesn't work, I'll buy it back of ya lol. Regards
11-30-2011, 06:07 PM,
ST30 tape for sure, but is it still around??
12-01-2011, 12:53 AM,
If you want to use tape with less shine try this trick: Smear a thin layer of Invisibond over the side that will be visible. It adds a matte effect to the tape. I put the tape on my head first, then put glue over it, then stivk my piece on. I get at least a 10 day hold from that but because I use glue alone on my hairline I still have to detach after 5-7 days.
12-01-2011, 12:53 AM,
If you want to use tape with less shine try this trick: Smear a thin layer of Invisibond over the side that will be visible. It adds a matte effect to the tape. I put the tape on my head first, then put glue over it, then stivk my piece on. I get at least a 10 day hold from that but because I use glue alone on my hairline I still have to detach after 5-7 days.
12-01-2011, 06:21 AM,
I bought it and I tried it and I think is not thinner than 3 mil.
(11-30-2011, 12:25 PM)MattNH Wrote: Low profile Super Tape is thinner than the 3 mil tape that people have mentioned. Look how inexpensive it is to purchase & try too?! If it doesn't work, I'll buy it back of ya lol. Regards