Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TopLace Hair very noticable?
08-31-2009, 06:07 AM,
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable?
matthewmatthews Wrote:Ha, well, there's one thing if the hair looks weird or funny. It's another thing if there's visible lace netting or a lifted base. That's not normal for "normal" people.

I get a lot of different answers from a lot of different people on how often they have issues with their bases. Everything from NEVER, to EVERY DAY.

I suppose the reason is, that on one end of the spectrum, there are people trying to sell these things, and on the other end, there are people struggling with their pieces, and therefore executing their biases in a public forum.

Oh, Internet. How fun art thou.

You have got to understand that NO ONE looks at your hair. I have been wearing for over 20 years and I have never had another say much other than "oh, you got a hair cut, nice"...
You can't see lifted lace unless half the unit is unattached and it blows back over your head or something similar. A little lifted lace on the front is totally unnoticeable to anyone. No one (other than a few really hung out hair wearers {and there are a couple here Wink }) is going to notice anything short of you being totally bald one day and then the next day having hair down to your a$$.
I've had units much lighter, much darker, much more gray, no gray, compared to my normal side hair and no one notices. You can tell if someone is looking at your hair.
Simple as no one cares.
Do you go around watching how people walk in the hopes that you can spot someone with an artificial leg ? NO, of course not, however you can bet your booty that when people who have lost a leg, first start wearing they are worried, well some anyway. The together people realize that no one (other than close friends, family, etc) is watching them. Same way with hair.
Do you look at everyone's eyes that you pass on the street to see if maybe they don't move the same and one may be an artificial eye ? Same with hair.

No one is going to notice a little lace lifted or showing on the top when once when the moon aligns with Jupiter and the house is in the setting moon, that it may be a little visible for a second or two.

You have got to realize that the only people that look at other peoples hair are a very few that wear. No one else does.

If you are going to fret over a single hair being out of place or waking up with "bed hair" (even though everyone who doesn't wear wakes up with "bed head", then wearing is not for you.

Smile
Fred

Messages In This Thread
TopLace Hair very noticable? - malfred - 08-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - Snipe - 08-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - tsister - 08-27-2009, 03:08 AM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - malfred - 08-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - Brian24 - 08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - Sester - 08-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - Sester - 08-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - zxcv - 08-30-2009, 01:17 AM
Re: TopLace Hair very noticable? - Sester - 08-30-2009, 03:39 PM