Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you, TopLace et al.
11-26-2011, 04:05 PM,
Thank you, TopLace et al.
I just want to say that after 6 years of constantly hiding under a baseball cap, I finally took the plunge today and had my first unit cut in. I hope to post pictures soon, but just want to thank John for everything and also the forum members who have literally taught me everything I now know about hair wearing.

Special shout out to Dino who has been especially helpful on and off the forum. Thank you again.

Also, if anyone is in the New York/New Jersey area and in need of a great stylist, I highly recommend Erin in Bayonne, NJ!
11-26-2011, 04:16 PM,
RE: Thank you, TopLace et al.
Great man, hope it all works out for you. I just started wearing two days ago, it feels like I'm a new man. Definitely post some pictures when you get a chance.
11-26-2011, 05:06 PM,
im happy for you guys! I wish i knew about this so much sooner. I spent 1 too many years of my life stressing about hair loss
11-26-2011, 10:31 PM,
Way to go! I'm excited to see the results!!! Let's get them pics up!
11-26-2011, 10:40 PM,
Congrats.....welcome to the wearing-game. Hope it`s everything you wanted.... be great to see the pics when you have the time.. Happy -wearing !
11-27-2011, 11:39 AM,
so many guys taking the pluge lately and sharing your stories, very encouraging to all of us that haven't worked up the nads yet. Thanks for sharing!
11-29-2011, 01:53 PM,
I can't wait to see photos...What kind of reaction have you gotten so far?
12-02-2011, 01:47 PM,
(11-29-2011, 01:53 PM)dino1 Wrote: I can't wait to see photos...What kind of reaction have you gotten so far?

Hey egghead,

I was talking to Dino the other day and he mentioned that he had helped you finally get transitioned into you first full cap. That's awaesome! You came a long way since I met a you a couple of years ago. Can't wait to see the pics!
12-03-2011, 05:58 AM,
JRob,

I believe he cut the piece down to a topper, but I didn't find out for sure.
12-03-2011, 05:59 AM,
Photos! Tongue A fullcap is still an option for me so would be good to see your pics.