Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2Be
11-25-2011, 11:34 PM,
Got2Be
For the last 10 days, I have been dealing with scalp irritation from removing the tape. This has happened in the past, and when it does, I attach with Got2Be. I expose my hairline, so when I use the Got2Be, I do a comb forward style to bury the hairline, but the last few attachments, I have been able to expose my hairline, and it looks as good as when I use glue. I don't know if I just nailed the procedure, these last 10 days, but It has been great. I attach every 3 days. I know I will go back to my normal routine, of tape and glue, but this has been like a vacation with the ease of attachment, and virtually no clean up.
11-26-2011, 08:54 AM,
RE: Got2Be
(11-25-2011, 11:34 PM)winstonage Wrote: For the last 10 days, I have been dealing with scalp irritation from removing the tape. This has happened in the past, and when it does, I attach with Got2Be. I expose my hairline, so when I use the Got2Be, I do a comb forward style to bury the hairline, but the last few attachments, I have been able to expose my hairline, and it looks as good as when I use glue. I don't know if I just nailed the procedure, these last 10 days, but It has been great. I attach every 3 days. I know I will go back to my normal routine, of tape and glue, but this has been like a vacation with the ease of attachment, and virtually no clean up.

How did you make it good with Got2Be?