Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is lace supposed to sit flush on scalp if bonded with tape?
11-24-2011, 11:47 PM,
is lace supposed to sit flush on scalp if bonded with tape?
im on my first bond ever and im using all tape. And so far, my only complaint about wearing is the fact that if i run my finger across my scalp.. and ride it along till i get to my unit my finger will bump right into the attachment. Its like a complete ridge/edge. even on my hairline. My question is is it because i have thick tape, or is this just how it goes with tape. I think the lady at the salon put on two layers of tape too =/
Is this the same with glue? or is it that with glue it will lay flush on the skin and i wont get the edge ridge thing that is oh so irritating. it completely reminds you that you have something on your head. Honestly, if it wasnt for that id probably even forget i even got a hair system haha
11-24-2011, 11:54 PM,
RE: is lace supposed to sit flush on scalp if bonded with tape?
It`s due to the double tape layer....glue is better as it`s thinner and the lace tends to `sink`into it ..... always leave each layer of glue go almost dry, and especially the last coat...NEVER push lace onto wet glue or it will seep through and solidify on the hair shafts and you`ll have one hell of a job to rectify it.