Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back again... need help
11-24-2011, 03:15 PM,
im back again... need help
I registered in the past coming here hopeing to buy a hair system but my funds were low and i had no job. So im back now after working and making some money to hopefully purchase a piece.

This is the hairstyle i was looking for and this is someone who wears a wig himself too.
I have been thinking about waiting till my temples and sides grow in and getting a topper to blend with my natural hair. I need all the help i can get in making the hairline undetectable and making it look natural.

[Image: DSC01587.jpg]

can anyone tell me the specs for this picture?
11-25-2011, 04:47 AM,
RE: im back again... need help
Do you know the guy in the pic or is it off a site ? Nice style...easy to do...looks like forward ventilation --would be handy to have a side-view. It could be a freestyle `trained` forward and spiked up at the front...obviously an `exposed`front hair line so Swiss lace for that part...you could have French for the rest of it for durability. Pop a few pics of your remaining hair sides/back etc. on just to give a better idea of what you need...... John will easily be able to help you `tweak`your order if he thinks you need it.....get your template made...and you`ll be wearing in no time .....hover your cursor/mouse over each pic on this tutorial, for a little list of `instructions` http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325...ideshow%3E
11-25-2011, 06:59 AM,
That is Davz from the BA forum. He was a great guy and really knew his stuff. I think his specs were something like 65-70%, freestyle, all SFS, graduated front. He cut in his pieces himself and used ghost bond for the hairline.
That is Davz from the BA forum. He was a great guy and really knew his stuff. I think his specs were something like 65-70%, freestyle, all SFS, graduated front. He cut in his pieces himself and used ghost bond for the hairline.
11-25-2011, 09:20 AM,
his pieces are forward ventilation...