Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does TL have customer service?
11-24-2011, 10:41 AM,
Does TL have customer service?
I recently sent in a very detailed template along with instructions to TL. According to the mail carrier it arrived on the 17th, six days ago. Yesterday I emailed TL to see if the instructions made sense, if I could get an invoice to pay, and when it might go out as I need it rushed. I have still not received a reply.

I don't know, I guess I'm used to better communication. Is this an exception to the norm? I hope so.
11-24-2011, 11:26 AM,
RE: Does TL have customer service?
Usually the emails are very prompt but John may be overloaded at the moment as I haven't had the usual fast reply recently either. Let's give him time to catch up and I'm sure he'll get back to us.
11-24-2011, 01:47 PM,
RE: Does TL have customer service?
Hi Expriest,
Please call me on the toll free number to discuss-888-986-7522. Mail has been forwarded to me while I'm out of town training in a woman to handle the women's orders--that takes a few extra days. I always send a customer an email when a package is received. The notice you got was probably that it arrived in the Circle Pines office but had not yet been forwarded to Fargo where I'm temporarily at. You can even call on Thanksgiving--I'll pick up the phone.
Regards,
John