Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Toplace Hair Pics
12-17-2011, 04:38 AM,
RE: New Toplace Hair Pics
Blimey, if us wearers can't take a bit of criticism, we shouldn't be in the game! Each of us are obviously self critical, or else there wouldn't be so many posts/questions on tiny details etc. If the guys happy n' the majority of comments are positive what's the problem? I'm just saying what I see, Jesus, grow up! Regards
12-17-2011, 05:39 AM,
some of you guys are crazy...you are saying to some pictures that it looks good even if actually it is not...and now when I am seeing an amazing result you are saying that something is off???????????????? just relax you are looking for perfection and you can not have perfection even with a full head of natural hair...
12-17-2011, 01:44 PM,
Looks great I see nothing wrong whatsoever.
12-21-2011, 07:46 AM,
(12-15-2011, 10:23 AM)Landon Wrote:
(11-24-2011, 08:46 AM)kevinwholder Wrote: Specs.

Custom System (copied from old)
Swiss lace
65% density
medium highlights (synthetic - as synthetic hair does not take color)
Poly sides and back.
Full bond using Ghost Bond

Hi dear,

Just a question.... What's color about your system?

Spikey front or normal? =D

^____________^

not sure of color. John matched a prev system and it is a spikey style
hi guys, thanks for the remarks and replies. When those pics were taken it was VERY new and as Paul noted, FLUFFY :-) After settling down it looks even better to me. I like both positive and negative comments. As for showing my whole face, no problem for me to do that. i know I wear and love ti when someone finds out and just look at me and say "REALLY?".. I think we hair wearers all agree that we are our own worst critics and that is a GOOD THING no doubt. If WE cannot tell then we are def on top of our game. Love this forum and you guys rock!
(12-17-2011, 05:39 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: some of you guys are crazy...you are saying to some pictures that it looks good even if actually it is not...and now when I am seeing an amazing result you are saying that something is off???????????????? just relax you are looking for perfection and you can not have perfection even with a full head of natural hair...

(12-17-2011, 01:44 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: Looks great I see nothing wrong whatsoever.

thanks
(12-17-2011, 04:38 AM)MattNH Wrote: Blimey, if us wearers can't take a bit of criticism, we shouldn't be in the game! Each of us are obviously self critical, or else there wouldn't be so many posts/questions on tiny details etc. If the guys happy n' the majority of comments are positive what's the problem? I'm just saying what I see, Jesus, grow up! Regards

Matt, thanks for the comments. I appreciate how the hair wearers here are very upfront and post honest opinions. That makes all of us more aware and alert of what we can and cannot do to make this experience and final result even better.
(12-16-2011, 11:15 AM)Spartan Wrote: I like the blend, but something looks off when I look at the pics. Imo would look better if the sides were a bit scruffy too.

I agree with you, the sides are quite short and that was the stylists style and mine is a bit scruffier (is that even a word -- lol).
(12-16-2011, 06:35 PM)sagem Wrote: I disagree no one would know it was a piece and as for blocky and un natural no it doesn´t . Also takes a brave man not to block his face out and show his piece on the net so i think your comment is a little low.

Thanks for comment. I don't care if people know I wear. No secrets here.
12-27-2011, 08:17 AM,
Kevin,

Thanks for sharing your pics. I think it really suits you and I think the tips give it an interesting look. You wear it well, as they say.

Would you mind emailing me, I have some questions regarding a stylist in the Atlanta area. I had a bad experience with one and I know you had posted positive comments about one in Alpharetta. ([email protected])

Thanks in advance.