Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message for Snipe!
11-23-2011, 06:26 PM,
Message for Snipe!
hey snipe, could u please post a link to your template tutorial? I found it but it says i need a password to enter or something. I wanna make a new template for my next order and i want everything to be as easy for them to understand at the factory as possible
11-23-2011, 07:07 PM,
RE: Message for Snipe!
This is what you want elvis...hover your mouse/cursor over each pic and a list of `steps` for each one opens.... there are 2 pages.
http://s768.photobucket.com/albums/xx325...ideshow%3E
11-23-2011, 08:13 PM,
paul, thanks for that. Im aving a tough time deciding on whether to go 70% on top or 75%. the hairline im sure 70% will be perfect. but on top 65% was too little. is 5% a big difference or is it the slightest?
I was thinking of going 70% on front back and sides with 75% on top
11-23-2011, 09:07 PM,
It`s hard to give you a precise answer elvis, due to the fact, as you know , that these are individually-made and can vary a bit [ but it shouldn`t be hugely] from one ventilator`s work to another....... I could give you a more accurate idea if you can post a pic of your side hair, but as you are young, normally the younger a person is,the better they can get away with a higher density. A while back, I got a topper which was supposed to be medium....it was much lighter than the previous `medium` -at a guess I`d say by nearly 10%.... I suppose `more` gives you the option to thin it out whereas less is just that and you can`t add to it.... [it would have to be sent back for additional hair to be added] What I suggest is you take a good long look at the system you have and say to yourself `would that look better with ,say, another 10% here/there etc` and then base your order on that ....if your original order was `medium` well then the ballpark figure for `medium`is 60/5% ..so you can `tweak`it from that.....it sounds to me like an extra 10% overall density should do you [in the absence of a pic]
11-23-2011, 09:13 PM,
thanks paul. as long as 75 isnt literally elvises hair i should be fine haha. I think 10% more will be good on top. Plus i cut my hair pretty short and i heard that denser pieces look less dense when short. Is this true?
11-23-2011, 09:28 PM,
hmmm..... well, if you cut it a bit `too`short, you kind of lose the overall `look` in my opinion as you cut out the `wave`.... just in my personal opinion [others may disagree ] that a more medium-length can be more `forgiving` /look more natural than a more cropped-in style.Generally, the shorter you go, the less forgiving a system `look` can be..... I`ve cut/cropped old systems as an `experiment`and it didn`t make any difference to the look of the density....just looked like a hedgehog ! lol.
11-23-2011, 09:30 PM,
lol ok il remember not to cut that short! :p
see, my current top hair (behind my hairline) shows 0 scalp..
the 65 doesnt either.. but if u seperate it slightly then it does. will 70% show no scalp at all? I want it so its difficult for the hair on top to show much scalp
11-23-2011, 09:50 PM,
What you should factor in too is that in your case, you`re utilising some transplanted hair in front of your system...all systems are `graduated` [densities] at the front in order to provide a natural look.....the density gradually rises as you go back..... so it might be worth asking John to get you a less-graduated front on your system....not totally ``non-graduated`` but `less`graduated, because of the fact that you`ve got growing hair in front of the system, so there`s not as much need for `normal` graduation [the transplanted hair provides that].....and that should give you a nice `transition`between the growing hair and the front of the system. 70% should be pretty good at `covering` scalp show-through.
11-23-2011, 09:54 PM,
i actually received this one as non graduated. non graduated seems fine. plus, im only 24 Im afraid of playing with graduation because it may make things seem a little off. what do you think.
11-23-2011, 10:00 PM,
Ah yeah... I just assumed you had non-graduated as all systems come graduated by default unless [as in your case ] you specify non-graduated. So, just tweak your densities for your new template.....you should find Snipes` tutorial pics. very useful. Cheers for now.