Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPER Fine Swiss - hairline - is tape ok?
11-23-2011, 12:26 AM,
SUPER Fine Swiss - hairline - is tape ok?
I have ordered a small piece for my hairline and was wondering if tape is ok to use eith super fine swiss - or should I use something else.

thanks.
11-23-2011, 01:21 AM,
RE: SUPER Fine Swiss - hairline - is tape ok?
You can use whatever you wish ....for a small/narrow partial, you`ll most likely get best results from glue....tape can be a bit `fiddly`to work with,especially for a narrow piece....also the front is normally curved, so tape, with it`s straight edges, means small areas will not be stuck down,so glue will be more practical. Cheers, Paul.
11-24-2011, 02:02 AM,
Yeah, as I have some tape I'll try it first.

BTW I got my hairline piece and was quite surprised how good it was,

I have a mixture of different brown colour hairs and a decent amount of grey and toplace did an amazing job matching the colour, i didnt think they'd get that close.

The density was right and the lace really does dissapear when on the skin.

I'm going to order another one with a few changes just to try different things.

Should make my cover up job a lot easier.
11-24-2011, 02:36 AM,
Sounds like a tricky match so it`s good that it went well..nice when things are pretty spot-on. Lace generally disappears against most skin hues.. I know it`s hard for someone who`s never seen it to visualise that but you get some idea of it by looking at the page there showing the different materials .....you can`t see it against that persons finger. Takes a little trial and error at first as you`re aware of......pop back on if you need any tips with any issues.