Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
11-23-2011, 08:27 AM,
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
(11-22-2011, 10:07 PM)elvis Wrote: Thanks guys Smile
besides learning how to look after my unit and figuring out which glues and tapes are best for me..I'm just a few tweaks and adjustments away from completely beating hairloss!

Well done, elvis ... glad you did it. As others have said, you're over the biggest hurdle ... facing a big change, shaving some hair, and getting your first unit bonded.

You've also learned something one can only learn by actually doing it, actually having it on your head ... that even if it's not perfect, you know you can make this work for you. I tended to speculate that if it wasn't perfect, it would be obvious and never work ... not true.

I wanted to be more encouraging before your cut in, but my initial experience was not great, and I didn't want to deter you, knowing you would not have the same experience ... I didn't do my due diligence, didn't know about online vendors and the DIY world. So I went to a chain/salon ... got gouged for a lot of money, had an old style mono w/ poly stock piece stuck on my head, questionable color match, way too dense, bad hair line ... the experience was a bit traumatic ...

Still I persevered ... paid even more just to get to the point of getting lace or skin pieces similar to what you can get from John for much less money ... and w/ specs that will be darn close right out of the gate. I had to arrive at this. I knew you would be starting w/ this.

Let us know how it all settles in ...

FB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow! - furball - 11-23-2011, 08:27 AM