Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
11-23-2011, 03:00 AM,
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
good for you Elvis, it sounds like you are well on your way to making this work for you. I haven't started wearing yet but i'm in the same situation as you are having had frontal transplants and trying to decide if a partial will work or if a full topper is the better way to go. I ordered a partial system from a local salon because I didn't want to go it alone in the beginning. I didn't have it cut in and probably won't because after receiving the unit I realize that it will be very difficult to pull off due to the difference in hair texture between my own hair and the hair on the unit. Sometimes I think people (including myself) think that a transplanted hairline and a system behind it is the ultimate solution but i'm starting to believe you end up with more limitations this way. So I want to thank you for sharing your experience on the forum, though it helps you get through this tough emotional time it also helps many others like myself who are trying to figure out what direction to take. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll keep the forum updated as you perfect this wearing game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow! - Porcupine - 11-23-2011, 03:00 AM