Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
11-20-2011, 10:31 PM,
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
There have been many such threads ---just go down a few pages to older threads/posts ...all in a similar vein to this one..... as you are self-employed it`s good that you can `avoid` people who know you for a while ..... I`m wondering why you just didn`t consider a front-partial if the crown etc. is still ok? The general wisdom is to hold on to as much of your own hair as possible..... you could still trim the system to make a [wide] partial....approximately ear-to-ear ...that way you get the benefit of a `new`front hairline and you get to keep the `stronger/thicker` hair which sits from [guessing] a few inches back from the front hairline. It might be worth considering before you go removing a load of `good`/thick hair....it would be quite easy to cut the system across so you end up with approx. half it`s present size, which is a `substantial`partial... I always feel that very narrow partials [like and inch or so] must be pretty `fiddly`to work with in terms of bonding, whereas a `decent`sized one would be that bit easier [just me thinking aloud as I`ve never worn one]... I know it`s near `time`for you now and other readers may not respond to this in time to give you more in-put, and ultimately it`s down to your own judgement..... if you think a partial would enable you to keep more of your own growing hair, it might be worth considering. If you go for it, use a sharp blade rather than a scissors to cut across..`.part` the hair so you can clearly see the lace....otherwise if hairs are lying `across`the path of the blade you`ll simply slice them .....use a little blade like a hobby-knife and `pull`the lace slightly so it`s taut ..then you`ll get a nice `clean`cut. Hope that helps and I`d be interested to know what others think and what you finally decide to do..whatever you choose, DO take the leap as you`ll only put off the inevitable anyway..you`ll eventually have to wear as your hair continues to thin and you use more and more messy concealer....I know it`s a bit `11th -hour` but might be worth making a partial ?? Best of luck... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow! - Paul In Ireland - 11-20-2011, 10:31 PM